2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Roy9

HSC
Fuck me, the odds on centrebet for Everton to win 1-0 with Cahill the goalscorer are 50-1, and 60-1 for Fellaini. I'm gonna go put $5 on both tomorrow.

EDIT: 505-1 for Tony Hibbert, which is higher than Nuno Valente who definitely won't be playing, rofl.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
Mourinho should return to chelsea. IF abramovich wasnt a cunt, im sure he would still be here.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
3-2 Chelsea is through.
BOOH YEAH!! stuff livo, if gerrard had left, and if there were no torres, babel, riera, aurelio, lucas, i wonder how shit they would be!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Mourinho should return to chelsea. IF abramovich wasnt a cunt, im sure he would still be here.
rofl, i like your idea, but apparently it was chelsea's captain who handed in a transfer request before that rosenberg game, then abramovich said: "NO Terry cannot leave", instead Mourinho was told to go.

the above info, is all from Makelele's biography, the old cunt, finally says something!:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Roy9

HSC
That's like saying if Chelsea didn't have Lampard, Drogba, Anelka, Joe Cole, Ashley Cole and Mikel they wouldn't be as good..... No shit sherlock.

Charizard

HSC
rofl, i like your idea, but apparently it was chelsea's captain who handed in a transfer request before that rosenberg game, then abramovich said: "NO Terry cannot leave", instead Mourinho was told to go.

the above info, is all from Makelele's biography, the old cunt, finally says something!:rofl::rofl::rofl:
Which has been denied by terry and mourinho.

Maybe it happened, but we don't know the circumstances, either way chelsea were never gonna sell Terry, and mourinho's results had been average. In a perfect world he'd still be coach and we would have won the champions league by now.

shell.q

HSC
im with everton to win as they have had tougher games going into this they should be more prepared.....hope chelsea doesnt win!!

u-borat

Banned
HSC
BOOH YEAH!! stuff livo, if gerrard had left, and if there were no torres, babel, riera, aurelio, lucas, i wonder how shit they would be!! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
reina

arbeloa carragher agger/skrtel insua
mascherano alonso
kuyt benayoun dossena
ngog

could do a lot worse tbh

HSC
reina

mascherano alonso
kuyt benayoun dossena
ngog

could do a lot worse tbh
yeah, if you were in the championship. liverpool are clearly lacking even WITH torres and gerrard. that lineup you posted has one world class player, in addition with torres and gerrard. liverpool clearly deserve better.

Charizard

HSC
reina

mascherano alonso
kuyt benayoun dossena
ngog

could do a lot worse tbh
A team with Ngog as the lone striker is destined to fail. That team would probably struggle to make the top 4.

As for tonight, Chelsea have to be favourites, I can see a upset happening with like a cahill late winner or something, but i think drogba will be too much for the everton defence.

Roy9

HSC
I went and put $10 on Everton to win 1-0 with Cahill as the scorer.... the odds were 50-1. Hoping to pick up my $500 return tomorrow

Kick off is at midnight but coverage on SBS starts at 10.30? What the hell are they going to do for 1hr 30? Oh, and does anybody know if we get English coverage rather than that emotionless c*nt Dave Basheer commentating by himself?

johony

HSC
I went and put $10 on Everton to win 1-0 with Cahill as the scorer.... the odds were 50-1. Hoping to pick up my $500 return tomorrow

Kick off is at midnight but coverage on SBS starts at 10.30? What the hell are they going to do for 1hr 30? Oh, and does anybody know if we get English coverage rather than that emotionless c*nt Dave Basheer commentating by himself?
i think it'll be an extended highlights package of the fa cup 08/09 season.

with that said, toffees to win

Roy9

HSC
Fucking shitting myself right here. The wait is killing me

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)