2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I'm a Liverpool supporter.
but for tonight i think i'll go for .. Chelsea.
That makes no sense. Everton are our local rivals... Anyway, I'm a Liverpool fan but going for Everton tonight :haha:

Roy9

HSC
Awesome.... still pretty gutted about the result but it's amazing how far we got/how good a season we had with our injuries and budget.

But fuck me, Craig Foster is a cunt. At the end of the game he was saying Cahill should move on from Everton because he's too good for them. I used to like him but now I think he's a knob

newmz89

Beer
HSC
lol its always been a given that craig foster is a cunt, his point of views are shit.

But anyway nice win for Chelsea. I was going to put 20 on Chelse 2-0 lucky I didn't haha.

Charizard

HSC
Foster and les are both cunts. year in year out they look like their child has just died because the football wasn't up to their standard.

I mean fuck me i've seen some boring finals (06/07) but i would hardly say that game was a defensive showdown. Chelsea could have had a handful more goals if anelka didn't choke and malouda's goal was given. Likewise saha should have scored a second.

SBS is shit.

also fucking lol at cahill moving on. to where? i think he's a great player and all but he's not the type of player to be playing at a big 4 club or european powerhouse. EVerton is pretty much perfect for him, upper table epl where he is the star.

Nasonex

HSC
N/A
notice how Craig Foster is always obsessed with the word 'Barcelona':haha:

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
SBS is shit.
Naw. Free HD football coverage, we should be grateful for that. Can't wait for the World Cup to be broadcast in HD. Awesome.

Fozzie can provide good insights into games, but we all know he's a fan of Barcelona. It's not really surprising, all neutrals are fans of the way they play. But I thought he was a bit harsh on Chelsea and the game. What can you expect, it's only a couple of days after the Champions League final, and that game is still fresh on his mind. He was too critical. He should've chilled.

Anyway, congrats to Chelsea, congrats to Guus. I would've liked Everton to win it, just because of the old United contingent there. :)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
craig foster knows more than most. he likes fluid football, so what?

cahill is almost 30, if he wants to double his salary, play for a top 4 side and/or get some legit champions league football under his belt, even if it is just for the records, i won't blame him.

u-borat

Banned
HSC
you're missing it

firstly, no top 4 team want/needs cahill

secondly, craig foster is a opined twat who manages to bring barca and arse football into any discussion
you only don't mind him cos he likes your faggy style of football

u-borat

Banned
HSC
you're missing it

firstly, no top 4 team want/needs cahill

secondly, craig foster is a opined twat who manages to bring barca and arse football into any discussion
you only don't mind him cos he likes your faggy style of football

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)