• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (5 Viewers)

SM_Liverpool

HSC
I would. He's old, over rated, the most injury prone player I have seen and wont come cheap, unless he does the dirty on the Toon and fucks off end of this season which is when his contract ends. Also, he's on >70k a week, why waste that much money for somebody who isn't good enough for us, it is pointless, that money could be used for a better backup for Torres, if I were to take anyone from Newcastle it'd be Martins.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
reina def, mascherano probably.

gerrard and torres also.
i cant think of any other liverpool players that would make top 5 in their respective positions.

4 is a pretty high number though.
Mascherano makes the top 5 DM hands down, there is no question, Cambiasso is probably the only DM I would play over him. Reina is top 5 easily, I rate him 2nd or 3rd, Casillas and Buffon would inevitably be up there. If Alonso replicates the seaosn he has had in the future he will be top 5 without a doubt IMO.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
stoke will

and liverpool will fail, god i hope they do so i can rub it hard in my brothers face, he is going to see them play their next game

u-borat

Banned
HSC
shush celtic fag

ur league is that terrible that ur leading goalscorer cant buy a goal at national level, and against quite avg opposition too.

guys read this, pretty funny

Fabio Capello Resigns As Kevin Keegan Is Appointed England Coach - Goal.com

hahaha at this bit:

Towards the end of the raid, Steven Gerrard made a dash for a taxi in order to escape, but upon having his wrist brushed by the pursuing officer, he threw himself to the floor, landing awkwardly on a broken bottle, apparently lost by John Terry approximately 10 months ago in Moscow. Gerrard sustained serious injuries and was air-lifted to a nearby hospital.

Injured | England's midfield stars
Frank Lampard was chased by police down an alleyway after having robbed a bakery. Despite several shots being fired, they were all miraculously deflected and none of them hit the Chelsea star. He was nevertheless found unconscious minutes later after having attempted to jump a fence and hit the wall. His personal physician revealed that this is not the first time he has suffered from such an accident.

and

Goalkeeper David James was first to be taken in for assault, after he picked up a girl in a bar, then dropped her.

Stewart Downing attempted to flee the scene but unfortunately couldn't beat the first man

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Mascherano makes the top 5 DM hands down, there is no question, Cambiasso is probably the only DM I would play over him. Reina is top 5 easily, I rate him 2nd or 3rd, Casillas and Buffon would inevitably be up there. If Alonso replicates the seaosn he has had in the future he will be top 5 without a doubt IMO.
yeah, i dont really want to dwell on something we've already discussed, but just off the top of my head i'd play essien and daniel de rossi ahead of him.

i dont say this too often, but im not really interested in discussing this any further, mascherano is a great player but you've got him in such high regard it'll probably be a waste of both our time continuing with this.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
shush celtic fag

ur league is that terrible that ur leading goalscorer cant buy a goal at national level, and against quite avg opposition too.

guys read this, pretty funny

Fabio Capello Resigns As Kevin Keegan Is Appointed England Coach - Goal.com

hahaha at this bit:

Towards the end of the raid, Steven Gerrard made a dash for a taxi in order to escape, but upon having his wrist brushed by the pursuing officer, he threw himself to the floor, landing awkwardly on a broken bottle, apparently lost by John Terry approximately 10 months ago in Moscow. Gerrard sustained serious injuries and was air-lifted to a nearby hospital.

Injured | England's midfield stars
Frank Lampard was chased by police down an alleyway after having robbed a bakery. Despite several shots being fired, they were all miraculously deflected and none of them hit the Chelsea star. He was nevertheless found unconscious minutes later after having attempted to jump a fence and hit the wall. His personal physician revealed that this is not the first time he has suffered from such an accident.

and

Goalkeeper David James was first to be taken in for assault, after he picked up a girl in a bar, then dropped her.

Stewart Downing attempted to flee the scene but unfortunately couldn't beat the first man

hahaha steward downing's is the funniest.

wayne rooney's one is also pretty funny.

''Meanwhile, Wayne Rooney was initially cautioned for indecent exposure upon peeking his head out of a shop window, to the horror of many of the bystanding public.''

ugly fucker he is.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
yeah, i dont really want to dwell on something we've already discussed, but just off the top of my head i'd play essien and daniel de rossi ahead of him.

i dont say this too often, but im not really interested in discussing this any further, mascherano is a great player but you've got him in such high regard it'll probably be a waste of both our time continuing with this.
Yep good move, i could go on for decades praising Liverpool players!

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Been confirmed Shearer is manager, hope they get relegated so we can snatch Martins.

Charizard

HSC
two things i concluded from skimming through the latest posts

1. LOL at someone listing titus bramble as top 5 CB, props if that was a joke.

2. Liverpool fans seem to have this inherant desire to go wank mascherano off and talk him up. You're overrating him.

argentina lost 6-1 to bolivia last night so he obviously defended well lol.

Charizard

HSC
you're such a fucking gimp.

I can't even respond to the extreme bias you have just proved you have.

Reina as 3rd best keeper in the world ?
mascherano 2nd bets dm in the world
alonso top 5 midfielder in world?

jesus christ.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
two things i concluded from skimming through the latest posts

1. LOL at someone listing titus bramble as top 5 CB, props if that was a joke.

2. Liverpool fans seem to have this inherant desire to go wank mascherano off and talk him up. You're overrating him.

argentina lost 6-1 to bolivia last night so he obviously defended well lol.

haha titus bramble listing was definitely a joke.

he is the most uncoordinated, clumsiest if you will, player i know of.

lol at argentina getting drubbed with almost a full squad.

do questions need to be asked about their prospects at the next world cup?

HSC
haha titus bramble listing was definitely a joke.

he is the most uncoordinated, clumsiest if you will, player i know of.

lol at argentina getting drubbed with almost a full squad.

do questions need to be asked about their prospects at the next world cup?
would've been different had it been played at normal altitude

SM_Liverpool

HSC
you're such a fucking gimp.

I can't even respond to the extreme bias you have just proved you have.

Reina as 3rd best keeper in the world ?
mascherano 2nd bets dm in the world
alonso top 5 midfielder in world?

jesus christ.

Fuck off.

1. Im not the only one that rates him top 5. I rate him 3rd, thats my onion.
2. Mascherano is IMO, your playing down because your a stupid Liverpool hating idiot who has nothing better to do then slag them off.
3. Read what I wrote idiot, I said if he replicates this season, and, this season he has been easily one of the best mids, so wank over that.

And of course I am bias, so are you for not recognizing talent when you see it.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Fuck I love being a WUM. Keep it comming guys :p If your nice i'll give you my thesis as to why Babel can be the next Henry!! Your in for a treat there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)