2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Charizard

HSC
Essien may be physically superior, but Alonso destroys him in terms of vision and passing ability. Chelsea have a physical approach and Liverpool have a patient approach, so they are well suited to their clubs.
What the fuck are both of those 2 statements. First, Essien is better then as an all round footballer, thats almost fact.

Second, what the fuck is a patient approach to playing football? being shit for 90 minutes then nabbing a last minute goal ? then yes, thats certainly the liverpool we've known over the last few seasons.

mascherano is a petulant little terd. didn't even get a run at west ham, i know their were circumstances, but still.

Alonso can be good but also has months of shitness every now and again, which if you want to be considered great is pretty inexcusable.

Charizard

HSC
And you can't support liverpool and not be from liverpool and accuse man utd fans of being glory hunters.

I'm pretty sure liverpool still have more league titles them man utd, made the champs league final twice in the last what, 5 years or so, won the fa cup in 2006.

Still glory hunting if you chose them for no reason but you 'liked' them .

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
united will win EPL, CL and FA. That will be 5 in the trophy cabinet.

a glorious season for glory hunting.

OffTheChane

HSC
lol....hes just picturing what each and every united fan want (his ass)...and how theyre gonna kiss it and spend all their money on overprised merchandise then watch them cheat like the dirty rottewn cheaters they are

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
CR can't help being a talented, good looking guy.

Hate him or love him... he's the best. :)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
What the fuck are both of those 2 statements. First, Essien is better then as an all round footballer, thats almost fact.

Second, what the fuck is a patient approach to playing football? being shit for 90 minutes then nabbing a last minute goal ? then yes, thats certainly the liverpool we've known over the last few seasons.

mascherano is a petulant little terd. didn't even get a run at west ham, i know their were circumstances, but still.

Alonso can be good but also has months of shitness every now and again, which if you want to be considered great is pretty inexcusable.
a 'petulant little terd' who happens to be the captain of a very good national team?
dont think they choose that kinda players for captain; see ronaldo and why he's never going to be one.
see fulham vs manu and ronaldo's antics to get pantsil sent off.
amusing to say the least.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
lol at anyone who thinks mascherano is anything more then an above average squaddie.

The guy wouldn't even get a look in at some clubs. Pennant is even worse, player with some speed but otherwise is destined to be an average starter for a mid table epl squad.

Torres, Gerrard, Carragher are liverpools only truly great players.
You really are blind if you think that. I cant even bother typing anything to that, it's actually disgraceful.

Charizard

HSC
Substitute Carragher with Alonso and his last sentence is right imo though.
I'll admit alonso is a very good player, probably should be included in that list. Carragher is a pretty good centre back though, shuts down most strikers.

Charizard

HSC
You really are blind if you think that. I cant even bother typing anything to that, it's actually disgraceful.
That's not an answer though is it, your just pretending like your opinion is an objective truth.

You really think mascherato would be picked at chelsea or man utd ?

Also, i think even other liverpool fans on here will agree pennant wasn't very good, would you like me to explain why to you?

chingyloke

Ex-Prince of Manchester.
HSC
Why don't you just rip down his pants and suck his cock?

He is still too immature and petulant to be remembered as one of the best.

immature, petulant. whatever. you can't argue with 42 goals, and he still has many prosperous years ahead of him as a national captain and all round star.

...plus my mouth probably coundn't contain the enormity :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)