2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

u-borat

Banned
HSC
dude.
you actually have no clue about football.
and its funny because you think you do, and you're so deeply rooted in your beliefs.

"i will give him that much"

young and lennon are in completely different classes.
one is a very good player consistently; the other is a youngster with bags of potential who has one good game mixed among several mediocre to average ones.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
dude.
you actually have no clue about football.
and its funny because you think you do, and you're so deeply rooted in your beliefs.

"i will give him that much"

young and lennon are in completely different classes.
one is a very good player consistently; the other is a youngster with bags of potential who has one good game mixed among several mediocre to average ones.
I actually do, alot more then you anyway, I just think your a straight out prick who likes to pick on the little things, funny enough my previous posts have not gotten replies form you because you know you are wrong. Argue all you want matey, fact is your wrong and you dont read enough of my posts:D:D Izzay asked me to comment on how the 2 played AGAINST US, All I said was that he did not play spectacularly but he ran around alot and never gave up etc, followed by the quote that for some reason you picked up. Lennon did well V Chelsea, V CHELSEA, NOT THE WHOLE SEASON. How is that so hard to stomach? Are you going to tell me they played well and they threatened to score? No, because they did not, so please get off your high horse and stop, for the 100th time, being such a cock nose. Argue all you want if it makes you feel better/bigger, take as many stabs as you want, just remember your the pathetic one who is picking fights over a forum, you have yet to pm me like I suggested a while a go, doe it make you feel big acting like a hero so everybody can see? Probably does other wise you would have pm'd me 5 posts ago.

Last edited:

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Oh, as for Pennant, he was good that game, but 1 other player deserved full accolade and respect for putting in a 10/10 performance, and to this day still does it, he is the worlds best at his possition, outshined Pennants performance by a tenfold, it wasn't Gerrard Carragher or anybody like that either. And I dont think Pennant was as bad as people made him out to be, yeh he was not a world beater and was not good enough to be starting for a side of our stature (neither is Riera), he is still decent and could do alot for Pompy, if he is played where he is meant to, not as an attacking mid like I have seen them do once or twice.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Oh, as for Pennant, he was good that game, but 1 other player deserved full accolade and respect for putting in a 10/10 performance, and to this day still does it, he is the worlds best at his possition, outshined Pennants performance by a tenfold, it wasn't Gerrard Carragher or anybody like that either. And I dont think Pennant was as bad as people made him out to be, yeh he was not a world beater and was not good enough to be starting for a side of our stature (neither is Riera), he is still decent and could do alot for Pompy, if he is played where he is meant to, not as an attacking mid like I have seen them do once or twice.
dont leave me hanging dawg, so who's the player?

and in regards to a post of yours a while back, i know it looked like young didnt have the greatest of matches, but aston villa as a whole were crushed and it's pretty hard to draw any kind of conclusion from that.

similar to how united as a team had a nightmare a week ago, you cant really draw on individual performances(vidic was an exception).

lennon's rise in form seems to have coincided with tottenhams unbeaten run of games. he seems to have discovered what does and does not work for him, and good on him,

but if you look at what each player has to offer as an individual, young pulls through hands down.
meh, i was just asking for your opinion anyway, mine was set a while ago. lol

Last edited:

u-borat

Banned
HSC
talking about
mascherano

and um
pennant's never been played as an attacking mid
neither has riera

SM_Liverpool

HSC
talking about
mascherano

and um
pennant's never been played as an attacking mid
neither has riera
Good man, I am impressed. And, sorry to go against you, but Tony Adams played Pennant there for some weird reason, for 1-2 games to try it out, he was rubbish, Hart has changed all of that. Also, back in Espanyol, lot of people who watch the Liga as frequently as we do the PL said that although it is not his best position Riera can actually play there, but not his best possiton by any means.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
dont leave me hanging dawg, so who's the player?

and in regards to a post of yours a while back, i know it looked like young didnt have the greatest of matches, but aston villa as a whole were crushed and it's pretty hard to draw any kind of conclusion from that.

similar to how united as a team had a nightmare a week ago, you cant really draw on individual performances(vidic was an exception).

lennon's rise in form seems to have coincided with tottenhams unbeaten run of games. he seems to have discovered what does and does not work for him, and good on him,

but if you look at what each player has to offer as an individual, young pulls through hands down.
meh, i was just asking for your opinion anyway, mine was set a while ago. lol

Was the one and only Mascherano.

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
Then your fans get stabbed for being proper twats.
Wtf? They are not mutually exclusive.

I know Leeds has a bad rep, but that was for incidents that happened 30 years ago. So before we were born. It hardly makes sense that our fans would get stabbed because our youth are getting sold.

On Pennant, he is average. If he wants a game, we will take him back I guess. If he is not in jail.

SM_Liverpool

HSC
Yeh our blacks has always been nice, especially our 02/03 away kit. Dont mind Arsenal's one either.

Last edited:

08er

HSC
any reason why only the big 4 clubs are considering new jerseys?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)