• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

whatashotbyseve

It all counts
HSC
I only caught the final 5 mins. But what a crucial five mins it was. Great strike from the kid. Papers over the cracks though. Utd looked utterly woeful at the back and for someone who scored two goals, Ronaldo was awful. Liverpool are not out of this yet.

Charizard

HSC
Typical manchester united supporters.

Always looking for some new player to have a wank over and describe as some sort of hero/messiah/legend.

Kid scores one goal in the last minute of a game and mancs all around the world are running off to the toilets to masturbate furiously.

No wonder everyone thinks manchester supporters are fuckwits.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
im a manchester united supporter but seriously fucking hate cristiano ronaldo. the faggot belongs at real madrid with all the other money hungry cocksuckers. on a lighter note crucial 3 points.

i have the feeling everton will steal the 4th spot for the champions league. a win over villa next week would put them in a very good position as arsenal still have manchester united, liverpool and chelsea to play, and honestly cant see them getting anything out of those 3 games (maybe manchester united though the way they've played as of late). they'll be very happy to see vidic back in the squad as the defense looks as loose as brianna banks' asshole.

Roy9

HSC
im a manchester united supporter but seriously fucking hate cristiano ronaldo. the faggot belongs at real madrid with all the other money hungry cocksuckers. on a lighter note crucial 3 points.

i have the feeling everton will steal the 4th spot for the champions league. a win over villa next week would put them in a very good position as arsenal still have manchester united, liverpool and chelsea to play, and honestly cant see them getting anything out of those 3 games (maybe manchester united though the way they've played as of late). they'll be very happy to see vidic back in the squad as the defense looks as loose as brianna banks' asshole.
We still have Villa away (like you said), Chelsea away, Man City (could be threatening) and Spurs. Apart from Villa against us next week, they will be expected to take points from every remaining game seeing as they have a pretty good run in.

Fingers crossed though.

And lol @ Charizard, good point. I've been on another football forum and every Man U supporter sounds like they've just blown their load... Also, lol @ LMF's sig.

SM_Liverpool

HSC

Always looking for some new player to have a wank over and describe as some sort of hero/messiah/legend.

Kid scores one goal in the last minute of a game and mancs all around the world are running off to the toilets to masturbate furiously.

Spot on, although I must admit I do wank over Nemeth and Pacheco.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A

im sorry, but arsenals form of the past 2 months disagrees with you.

lol everton fourth spot... i still think aston villa is a bigger threat.

and that faggot you speak so fondly of saved your mancs from utter humiliation.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A

Whatever dude.

Kid scores the winning goal deep into injury time on his first team debut, to take us back into top spot, over Liverpool. If you're a fan and you're still sitting on your ass then something's gotta be wrong with you.

I don't think any reasonable fan would regard him as a legend/messiah yet, but if you're taking such comments seriously then you're just entangled in your own frustration. He's the hero in this game. You're on your moral high horse wanting to preach to others who everyone should be supporting their team. Who the fuck are you?

I love the fact that there are so many United haters out there. It just makes me enjoy this even more. We play like shit for 80 minutes then we turn around and win the game with this kid's brilliant goal. Ronaldo was shit and he still scored 2 goals. No wonder you peeps are getting the shits.

Of course the title race is still on. With the way we're playing atm there's no way we can win the title. But don't forget we were without a lot of our players last night. The bench was full of kids except for Park, so any win for me is a good win. I'd take the title anyway I could, but if it's possible, having to win it on the last day the way we won the game last night, just so you kunts can cry even more.

kuytbird

HSC
good teams win bad games.
Thats a saying ive been brought up playing with so i think that it relates. Does send united a bit of a warning though.

08er

HSC
shame a strong villa side cant beat a weakened utd side

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
maybe some of the other premier league clubs can benefit from their players when they drop, because clearly, nothing is working for them at boro.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)