2008/09 English premier League (1 Viewer)

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
Also, i mean does it matter if it was intentional?

You shouldn't be waving your hands around in the box, and it did hit him on the arm in front of goal, and the shot very well might have gone in.
in a situation like that, the only real question that needs to be asked is "did the handballer gain any sort of advantage through the handball?"
if the answer is yes - it is a free kick/penalty.
no - play on.

HSC
Eto'o's penalty call was correct. The ball hit him around the shoulder, nowhere near his outstretched arm. He also had his back turned. Correct decision.

What Guus said about the so called "injustice" is quite interesting. He had a different attitude when he was the coach of Australia, he said that's part of life. He had a different attitude when coaching South Korea, when he said Italy and Spain should look at their own shortcomings.
correct on both counts. a note on guus... he really is a manager of polar opposites, either gung-ho attack (usually with teams that don't have much expected of them) or a very, very dour defensive approach. he was too afraid to take attacking risks with chelsea, imo. which is unfortunate for their supporters.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
This season will go down to the last day.

Manchester City will beat Man UTD.
Man utd will beat Wigan.
Man United will lose to Arsenal and win their last game of the season.

On the other hand, we will walk past West Ham, West Brom and the Spurs to take out the title on point difference.

19th title after 19 years since the last one. It's only fitting.
Liverpool's chances of winning the epl, look really bad. If Man united lose all remaining matches, then livo's chances are still limited... walking over Spurs? think again, there team is very good, just no chemistry.

shak99

HSC
Uni Grad
Also, i mean does it matter if it was intentional?

You shouldn't be waving your hands around in the box, and it did hit him on the arm in front of goal, and the shot very well might have gone in.
yeh, u shouldnt be waving ur arms around, but PIQUE and YAYA TOURE's handball's were clear, and their backs were NOT turned, Overbo is a fucking idiot, 1 penalty was the minimum that should of been given :burn::burn:

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
yeh, u shouldnt be waving ur arms around, but PIQUE and YAYA TOURE's handball's were clear, and their backs were NOT turned, Overbo is a fucking idiot, 1 penalty was the minimum that should of been given :burn::burn:
i assume you're a chelsea supporter?

and yaya toure commited a handball?

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
He (or his ghost writer) is a downright prat.
haha man some of the questions are so effed up.

im talking about this one in particular, by some dude named 'Ken'.
Do you think this match was fixed, so there wouldn't be a repeat of last year's final? Why choose a ref from Norway when they should have had one from Italy? Is there any chance that this will be investigated and a rematch?

Charizard

HSC
I don't think it's biased. Objectively it's clear Chelsea were fucked by the ref.

Referees need to be accountable, as do who select them (10 matches and given a semi final wtf?).

All this media attention is largely due to Chelsea players having a cry at the end.

Izzay

Wassup MTV
HSC
N/A
I don't think it's biased. Objectively it's clear Chelsea were fucked by the ref.

Referees need to be accountable, as do who select them (10 matches and given a semi final wtf?).

All this media attention is largely due to Chelsea players having a cry at the end.
its finished now.
im curious as hell to find out what drogba, ballack (and whoever else) will get dished out to them.

Charizard

HSC
and once again manchester united wins the champ league =]

glory to man utd =]

england will lead the leader board..[/quote]

What the fuck does that bit even mean ?

Also, i can tell you're just the token asian bandwagon supporter.

You probably can't even name me 3 fringe players. (it's not hard to google = man utd players 2009, but i wanna make u work for it)

Kurwa

HSC
hey charizard i dont need to prove to any wanker that i go for manchester-

try look up nation leader board- you fuk tard- england italy and spain are leading it with 11 wins-

maybe your on that asian bandwagon huh ???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)