2008 NRL Premiership (1 Viewer)

HSC
N/A
true that, fitzgibbon's no prop forward.

wallace is not ready for origin. with peter wallace in doubt for the next origin, i say put finch and anasta in the halves. problem solved

ledzeppelin

HSC
theshortykatt said:
That 8 point lead flattered QLD. they deserved to lose they only got those tries in the last minute of each half
Exactly, NSW should have won game 1 by a lot more given the way they controlled the game

ledzeppelin

HSC
wuddie said:
reason, gidley is the best utility on this land.
Gidley and his utility value is the biggest myth in rugby league IMO
He's the 4th string halfback at his NRL club, which is a borderline top 8 side, he's in a similar position with the 5/8th spot and he's never played hooker. He's only really up to NRL standard at fullback.

`tOnii*

HSC
state of origin ;

i think laurie daley is gayy for not selecting the right people and putting them into the right positions. who does he think he is?

i agree with the thing about anasta and finch. why arent they in the team? racism maybe? and whatever happened to el masri. he's a gunn!!

blues are awesome

but i still love thurston. go you purple 7 !!

lol. half-kiwi and half-abo. strange maybe ?

=]

cnt wait till game 3 but. on our home turf !!

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
ledzeppelin said:
Gidley and his utility value is the biggest myth in rugby league IMO
He's the 4th string halfback at his NRL club, which is a borderline top 8 side, he's in a similar position with the 5/8th spot and he's never played hooker. He's only really up to NRL standard at fullback.
yea not too sure about that. he doesn't play at half that often because the knights need him more at fullback, seeing their backline is nothing short of ordinary. he is fit and adaptable. just like any other utility, he is not the best in any particular position, but probably the 2nd or 3rd best at most of them.

nonetheless, bird should go back to lock, anasta and finch/mullen should take halves. fitzy is great, but he is like a peanut compare to the props. with the right moves, nsw will win.

ledzeppelin

HSC
So I was just entering my tips on the NRL site, and found out I'm currently 447 out of 57000 :eek:
No idea how I got up that high
Really need to start backing my tips at the TAB

Yup-tamoi

HSC
DOGGIESSSS FOR SHIZZLEE!! my dizzle my nizzleeee! yeah you get my drift :) lol
even though their coming 13th which is a shame ...
WELL i have faith in them still even though their losing LOL
DOGGIESSS REPRESENT CHO!

Yup-tamoi

HSC
dont hate APPRECIATE :D lol
they lost previous game against raiders damn..
HEKA FASHO BROHOE! yeah dry ..

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
the dogs are hot for the spoon. it is hard to think two such proud clubs with some of the best players in the comp are doing it so tough, that it was only a couple of years ago they were in contention for the flag. at this form, how the dogs will win another game is anyone's guess. unless injury hits, storms will win the comp.

historykidd

HSC
Very close game roosters and knights, couple of things I picked up:

-Archer is an awful referee at the best of times, lets the game run into anarchy.

-Cross and Simpson both demonstrated their myth-like quality today - neither made more than 20 tackles or made more than 100 metres.

-Mason needs to learn how to hold a football.

-Pearce is starting to look alot more mature, particuarly in defence.

-Knights are, IMO, a near certainty for the 8.

historykidd

HSC
Exphate said:
Hopefully Daily et.al. have the fuckin sense to not pick him for origin.
even though I do agree that his form has been waning, i can't see him being dropped. he's been a regular fixture in the side for a few years now.

historykidd

HSC
Exphate said:
Yeah I know. It's highly unlikely but still.

Lol. Greg Bird hurt himself against the Eels. Anasta might just get a callup.
Fantastic = )

Bird is not a pigeon's asshole when it comes to being a five-eight. :ninja:

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
gee that was an average game at eas, neither team played half as good as they are alleged to be. knights should have ran away with the game, if it wasn't for their knock ons at the back of every line break, and macdougall needs to grow a pair and take the damn tackle, if at least once a game. what about mason and cross, with a few hundred nrl games between them, you'd think they would know how to hang on to the ball. on the contrary, buderus and pearce were quite brilliant amist all the rubbish plays. mullen showed us he does not have the vision of his predecessor, yet.

elsewhere, ben williams learnt that whatever you do, you do not knock on at your own in goal, ever.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)