2008 NRL Premiership (1 Viewer)

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
you've got to say,, with the amount of penalty the roosters got, i felt tony archer wasn't totally unbiased. but it is a great game, and mason didn't have to do much with both of his tries. i have to say tho, never lived up to the hype.

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
as usaul dragons choke at the last minute, couldnt expect anything else from them. and the bulldogs for once got raped instead of raping others irl.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
knights and warriors game, 20 penalties in total. that is ridiculous, the refs need to start sending players to the bin if they are going to give that many penalties away.

souths are looking to get back into form again - the form of 2000-2005. i feel sorry for jason taylor, had his premier player injured in his first 10min, his players are not turning up for him, it is just bad.

Speed9

HSC
N/A
blakegman said:
Roosters would be better without your shit players.
Um Thats Why There Going Good This Year?
Yeah All The Doggies Players :)

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Speed9 said:
Um Thats Why There Going Good This Year?
Yeah All The Doggies Players :)
They are going just as good this year as they were last year under Brad Fittler. Think he was 6 from 7 last year and what 3/4 this year. They're obviously not shit players i just don't think o meley or myles are worth the cash.

Speed9

HSC
N/A
blakegman said:
They are going just as good this year as they were last year under Brad Fittler. Think he was 6 from 7 last year and what 3/4 this year. They're obviously not shit players i just don't think o meley or myles are worth the cash.

Yeah Not So Much Those Too Players
But (even though i hate admitting this) Mason And Anasta Are
Brad Fittler Is A Good Coach !

blakegman

HSC
N/A
Speed9 said:
Yeah Not So Much Those Too Players
But (even though i hate admitting this) Mason And Anasta Are
Brad Fittler Is A Good Coach !
True but we didn't really steal anasta, you guys just couldn't afford him. I accept we stole Mason.

Muz4PM

HSC
I think Fittler has had an impact on East's current performance. I think that not only his general coaching, but I think the assistance he would have given Anasta and Pearce as play makers is a reason for their good form.

wuddie

Black by Demand
HSC
out of all the coaches going out of their jobs, i feel the most sympathetic for steve folkes. he has coached and developed some of the world-class players at the moment: thurston, anasta, myles, o'meley, mason, sherwin and plenty more, yet they've all left him in a flash. he is left to build the team again from scraps. it will take a folkes or a bennett to get this team from where it is now to the premiership winning team again.

early season, and injury has plagued plenty of teams already.

Muz4PM

HSC
Have to agree about Folkes. He has done a great job for the Dogs, it is unfortunate to see him leave. Where will he go? I heard France is a possibility?

blakegman

HSC
N/A
JFK said:
Myles has been better this season than either mason or o'meley, overall.
That's true but he was dogshit last year, could barely even hold his spot. Which was dissapointing for someone on 300 000 a year plus.

But that could have been andersons fault, what a fucking overrated coach.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
blakegman said:
But that could have been andersons fault, what a fucking overrated coach.
His last few years have been shockers, but he was good in his prime.

He was the one that guided Melbourne Storm to their premiership in only their 2nd year in the comp back in 1999. I don't think he did himself much good by staying in as long as he did, but in my opinion he wasn't as overrated as you make it sound.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)