• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2008 Presidential Election - Obama v McCain (1 Viewer)

Who would you vote for?

• Barrack Obama

Votes: 380 76.0%
  • John Mccain

Votes: 120 24.0%

• Total voters

Captin gay

Supremacist.
HSC
Fuck that Palin pick was incredible. Got to hand it to those republicans. They've got white women who were clamoring for Obama to turn red. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think it will be forgotten

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Captin gay said:
Fuck that Palin pick was incredible. Got to hand it to those republicans. They've got white women who were clamoring for Obama to turn red. I hope I'm wrong but I don't think it will be forgotten
The beauty of female politicians! Cant attack them, ever! By this polling, the debates will be absolutely essential for Obama. What's Biden going to do? He's meant to be the working class attack dog, but he's just going to have to take a beating from Palin.

In Obama's defence though, he said on Letterman that if you take his metaphore logically, Palin is the lipstick and the GOP is the pig
Not that ne1's buying that shit!
Hope this campaign will never end!

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Enteebee said:
Eh, I find her lovable and I hate every one of her policies. It's not just her look, though I imagine that makes her seem much 'safer' it's also that she really does give off the vibe of a nice, friendly small-town mum.
she'd be a shit mum. Get pregs and be forced to keep the baby and marry the dad.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
she'd be a shit mum. Get pregs and be forced to keep the baby and marry the dad.
Stuff you. You know, she knew that her baby had downs syndrome before it was born? No abortion. Walks the walk

Enteebee

Keepers of the flames
HSC
BackCountrySnow said:
No evidence at all that he was forced, though I found the excerpt from his myspace read out fucking funny...

"From Levi Johnston's MySpace page:

On his MySpace page, Johnston boasts, "I'm a f - - -in' redneck" who likes to snowboard and ride dirt bikes.

"But I live to play hockey. I like to go camping and hang out with the boys, do some fishing, shoot some s- - - and just f - - -in' chillin' I guess."

"Ya f - - - with me I'll kick [your] ass," he added.

He also claims to be "in a relationship," but states, "I don't want kids.""

p.s. LOL pix http://www.zimbio.com/pilot?ID=-7DN...in-photos-guns-booze-and-girl-on-girl-action/

BackCountrySnow

HSC
Iron said:
Stuff you. You know, she knew that her baby had downs syndrome before it was born? No abortion. Walks the walk
all that shows is that she's serious about views I absolutely disagree with.

Last edited:

ZabZu

HSC
A High Way Man said:
Like Nader said, if the Democrats can't landslide the Republicans in 08, they need to dissolve themselves and rebuild.
Anyone who thought that the Democrats couldnt lose the election severely underestimated how conservative and ignorant/stupid the American people are.

I find it interesting that the policy differences between Obama and McCain are much bigger than what we had in our 2007 election.

Donski

HSC
N/A
Iron said:
what a cruel cunt.

poor kid.

Farfour

Banned
HSC
N/A
Donski said:
what a cruel cunt.

poor kid.
I find what you just said to be morally repugnant. What makes someone with Down's syndrome have less of a right to life than someone without it?

Donski

HSC
N/A
my bad. I don't want karma.

anyway go obama. black representz!

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
"You do the actuary tables, there's a one out of three chance, if not more, that McCain doesn't survive his first term, and it'll be President Palin. It's like a really bad Disney movie, "The Hockey Mom.' Oh, I'm just a hockey mom from Alaska, and she's president. "She's facing down Vladimir Putin and using the folksy stuff she learned at the hockey rink. It's absurd."
lol MAAAATTDAMOOOON

Farfour

Banned
HSC
N/A
Hahahah Frankie Boyle described Sarah Palin's family as "An episode of the brady bunch filmed in Austria"

Donski

HSC
N/A
good for u...clap clap clap. like oh my gawd ur parents must be proud like

im seriously offended now cause you dont fuckin know me. did i say i have beef against people with down syndrome? i was merely implying that sarah pallin aka cunty bitch being a politician and all, she could be using this kid to get sympathy votes. that's all. im biased cause im rooting for obama. yeah yeah im not an american but whatever...obama baby...

im sorry if I have offended people with down syndrome, it was not my intention at all. ive worked and trained people with down syndrome so I know what their days like. so dont fuckin judge me, bitch...."100% better at life than you'll ever be on your best day"....bitch please. that's quite rude. like oh my gawd ur parents must be proud.

internet = serious business.

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
NNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyaaarRRR the polls saying that it;s even are misleading! Obama's LOSING in all the important states he needs!
lol. I dont see how he's going to shake this image of weak liberal airbag. He is gunna LOSE the UNLOSABLE. It's fantastic.
GOTTA LUV AN UNDERDOG

spiny norman

HSC
Iron said:
NNNNNNNNNnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnyaaarRRR the polls saying that it;s even are misleading! Obama's LOSING in all the important states he needs!
I thought state by state polling gives Obama, in all, a small (but there) majority?

Iron

Ecclesiastical Die-Hard
HSC
Margin of error gates of HELL MARGIN

Keep that faith! Keep that courage!
Stick together!
Stay strong!
Do not yeild!
We're Americans
We're Americans and we'll never surrender
THEY WILL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)