2008 student id's (1 Viewer)

gman03

HSC
remember e-spot has moved to the old biomedical library

partelephant

Monkey on a Rock
HSC
For some reason I was unable to get mine today....I completed my enrolment 2 days ago. The people at FM Assist said that there might have been a bad "batch" of enrolments when their system had a problem a couple of days ago so a bunch of people who enrolled around that time might not be able to get theirs.

Don't worry - you're still enrolled it's just that it hasn't gotten through to the FM Assist system yet.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
and that's above the matthews theatre right?

Vylen

HSC
no... its on the same level as the matthews pavillions...

the levels are a bit confusing since the matthews building is effectively built on a split level system...

dey-tuk-re-jobz

cute mc-Cat-ney
HSC
On the same level as the Clancy Auditorium.

I think i'll go get mine tomorrow.

studymon

Happy Member
HSC
So we can get our student ID cards now?? ...must we pay before we get them? cos i have to pay my student contribution via australia post..that will take a while =S

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
No, and considering most students get HECS, that isn't charged for a while...

Conspirocy

HSC
yeah so is this the same mathews building with the lifts that take like forever...cause if it is how the hell is anyone going to get their card

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
It's kind of outside Mathew's, to the right of the Pavillion. There's signs everywhere pointing to it.

Don't pick up your ID yet if you transferred, fucking thing only lists my previous faculty. The chicks in there just kept saying "check with your new faculty that you're enrolled properly", like I didn't know what I was doing.

Kind of pissed off, ID looks shit, it's not updated, shit new photo. Fuck they better replace it for free when their shitty system updates.

Rekkusu

Currently: Away
HSC
Hahah its about time they moved e-spot up to Mathews, saves me the trouble of walking down to lower campus just for the darn card.

ID cards are always free, and unless if you need to gain access to door swipes, you pretty much don't need it.

For simple directions. Find the Pavillions, walk right up to that vietnamese food place, and turn right. There you'll see what used to be Biomedical Library entrance.

Vylen

HSC
dont count on a free replacement, heh...

you'll just have to wait again next year to ask for a new photo

oh, and despite what Rekkusu said, if you travel concession to and from uni and various places, you definitely need your ID card since the concession logo is on the ID card itself

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
The photo I can live with, but I've been kicked out of labs before because the certain faculty wasn't listed on my ID (mind you it was 3am, and I WAS using a friends pass.. so I didn't argue about being enrolled in a subject under the faculty).

And it's a misrepresentation of my degree, for my egos sake.

Last edited:

karoooh

HSC
uhawww said:
It's kind of outside Mathew's, to the right of the Pavillion. There's signs everywhere pointing to it.

Don't pick up your ID yet if you transferred, fucking thing only lists my previous faculty. The chicks in there just kept saying "check with your new faculty that you're enrolled properly", like I didn't know what I was doing.

Kind of pissed off, ID looks shit, it's not updated, shit new photo. Fuck they better replace it for free when their shitty system updates.
Is it actually gold-in-colour this year? Post up a pic so I can have a look please! :)

uhawww

Flakes
HSC
I don't have a scanner, so here's a pic taken with my shitty phone cam, resized in MS paint:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)