2008 UNSW school of business students rollcall! (1 Viewer)

fluffylamington

HSC
haha. how are the asians at unsw anyway? having grown up around in the south-western sydney area, you sort of develop a negative stereotypical image of asians. not that im racist of course, after all i am asian (blend of chinese and korean! hooray!)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
less cabramatta-y, more fobby.

Bobness

English / Law
HSC
N/A
Faculty of Business? F-O-B?

Bye guys, though i'm still going to crash your Australian School of Business Building for Arts tutorials :)

yinyin

HSC
N/A
hehe UNSW= asian uni?
hmmmmm yeah i heard deres alot of asian out there but, wel heheh who cares, im one of dem~

Conspirocy

HSC
politik said:
I've got no problem with International students - they're studious and quaint.

What does bother me are the fucking local 'Asians' - those /b/tards with their fucking ComSoc and their awful Dance RnB/Trance Parties. Fuck them, fuck ComSoc, and fuck you.
I'm shocked to say that I agree.

Pace_T

HSC
politik said:

What does bother me are the fucking local 'Asians' - those /b/tards with their fucking ComSoc and their awful Dance RnB/Trance Parties. Fuck them, fuck ComSoc, and fuck you.
lollll funny post you cunt

HSC
politik said:

so true. its like they were the nerdy people from high school who thought they were awesome and try and continue on but in fact their just gay.

Vicly

HSC Victim
HSC
Uh.... I thought this was meant to be a roll call!

Anyways, I'm William and I'm doing Bachelor of Commerce/Economics hoping to get into the corporate banking sector! Not sure about honours just yet...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)