2009 Autumn Semester Examination Period (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
How is exam prep going people?
Pretty poorly
Spent all day today studying for one exam though ^__^
But I'm not even through a quarter of the content.

Looks like I'll be winging them all.
How're you going with it?

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Hmm, not that good. I've been studying a bit but not enough. Have been procrastinating quite a bit. I'm going into my first two exams with a d average, I want to do really well to keep it up there, but I'll just be happy to get it over with haha.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Ooh fair enough.
I hope you manage to keep the D average.. rather impressive ^__^

LatK7

HSC
Had my first today. Some easy, some hard...hope i passed okay.

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
8th, 9th and 10th, UWS fu*ked up the exam timetable for most students this sem. Which makes it hard for med kids including myself, who have to cover a sh*t load of content from different statistics, psychology, ethics, biochem, science, anatomy, radiography/physics lecturers/units, pracs etc. It's usually pretty spaced out, but their stupid program grouped exams for courses this sem, heaps of department heads had to apologise to our faculty, because of it.

LatK7

HSC
Geez, that's more than rough. I thought i had it bad (10th,16th,17th,18th)...

Wooz

^wooz*y^
HSC
Geez, that's more than rough. I thought i had it bad (10th,16th,17th,18th)...
The computer system f'd with everyones timetable this sem (i.e. grouped exams for certain courses, etc rather than spacing them out as usual), hopefully it won't happen next sem.

lizziegirl

HSC
N/A
didnt stuff up my timetable

1 exam on the 12th june. boo yeah :) :headbang:

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Ooh fair enough.
I hope you manage to keep the D average.. rather impressive ^__^
I hope I manage to keep them up there too! Though today's exam was awful, twas very very hard and 3 phones went off, how hard is it to put phones on silent people??

Oh well, one more to go...good luck everyone!

LatK7

HSC
Anyone know when results come out?

Had one hard unit/kinda tricky exam. Hoping it went okay, but wanna know sooner rather than later :p

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
14th July. I will be waiting with baited breath too.

YAY all done, now to relax til late July and get my motivation back lol.

Lara1986

HSC
I hope I manage to keep them up there too! Though today's exam was awful, twas very very hard and 3 phones went off, how hard is it to put phones on silent people??

Actually, you're supposed to turn it off :)

If its on silent, you can hear it buzz and you can still get noted for misconduct during the exam.

Plus - if you put it on silent like some dopes have done in my exams before, that doesn't necessarily mean the alarms and reminders on your phone are silent cause some phones still play volume on those. Especially stupid when you leave it in your pocket rather than putting it on the floor and an alarm starts going off cause it makes it seem like you're getting a phone call.

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Oh yeah, turning them off would be even better, I did hear faint buzzing in my last exam... I personally have my vibrate turned off, it annoys me.

boris2003

HSC
Nice to see new faces on this forum. I had 3 D's and a HD before the finals. The end result will probably be 2 D's and 2Fs, or 2 Ds 1 C and 1F. I hate the finals, i think i have this finalophobia lol. By the way open book exams suck, especially law. Even if I had 10 hours to finish corporate law exam it wouldnt have been enough. Anyways good luck everyone.

HSC
Lol, i know the feeling, i had 2 HD's, 1 D and 1 P comming into them, there down graded for sure! There was a Law exam with Physics today, that was at para, probabley first years i guess...

5 weeks holiday, ahhh, probabley should get a job... but... yeah... fuck it.

LatK7

HSC
I agree with the finals screwing things up. I was on 90% and will get a Pass at best for one of my units. ergh...

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
14th July. I will be waiting with baited breath too.
Ahhh it's so far away :(

Oh yeah, turning them off would be even better, I did hear faint buzzing in my last exam... I personally have my vibrate turned off, it annoys me.
Mmhmm... Had my phone off in all the exams. SO MANY PEOPLE forgot to even put them on silent. Was annoying.

By the way open book exams suck, especially law.
If it wasn't for the fact that the Law exams were open book, I'd fail all mine.
Torts - Got a distinction in the 35% mid-semester exam... Stopped going to class after that week. Didn't study at all. The night before, I downed a bottle of wine instead of studying. Rocked up with a billion random notes and pretty sure I've done well.

If it wasn't for the fact that it was open book, though, I would be freaking out.

boris2003

HSC
I'll start things a little early as i received my marks for the final essay for BAS.
47.7/60+36.30/40 before the final = 84 - Distinction.:burn:

mezzamy

HSC
i noticed that we cant even view gpa or credit points achieved now, so guess we'll have to wait til tuesday to find out whether all units have been passed

damn, was hoping to not have to stress about it during the weekend. good luck everyone!

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Ah damn, forgot to go to the BAS essay pickup.
Hmmmmm. Oh well, I guess I will find out Tuesday. Anything less than 48% and I fail the unit.
*facepalm*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)