2009 Exam Results and Predictions (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
ANHS1601 Foundations for Ancient Rome 85.0 High Distinction
MATH2965 Partial Differential Equations Intro Adv 64.0 Pass
MATH2970 Optimisation & Financial Mathematics Adv 83.0 Distinction

What were you expecting for PDEs? I actually thought I'd done pretty well in the exam :(
next year's F1 will hopefully be quite good if they address overtaking some more (and get rid of the shit courses). Alonso, Hamilton, Massa, Webber, Vettel & Button all in top tier cars hopefully! I can't wait for Alonso to bag the title. :D

Excited?

ledzeppelin

HSC
next year's F1 will hopefully be quite good if they address overtaking some more (and get rid of the shit courses). Alonso, Hamilton, Massa, Webber, Vettel & Button all in top tier cars hopefully! I can't wait for Alonso to bag the title. :D

Excited?
It would have been an epic season if Raikkonen signed with McLaren, should still be pretty good otherwise though. Think it'll be McLaren v. Ferrari v. Red Bull, with Mercedes maybe picking up a couple of wins.
I'm going to be in Europe on exchange next semester, so I was hoping I'd be able to get to a couple of races, except all the good European races are in the second half of the year :(

Josie164

HSC
What were you expecting for PDEs? I actually thought I'd done pretty well in the exam :(
I was hoping for distinctions. I got a surprise HD in vector calc last semester, so even though I knew I didn't just 'get' this semester's courses in the same way, I sortof felt more confident about my ability.... Oh well.

HSC
I'll bring this shit down.

GEOS2124 P
GEOS2121 P
GEOG2321 P
PSYC1002 P.

You cunts put in way too much effort.

HSC
Nice wordplay.

That's my personal record too. I got 51 in Discrete Mathematics last year. My god that subject sucked. As far as I'm concerned, if you work like a fucking pleb to get an HD average, you kind of missed the point of uni.

velox: To be honest, I can't remember. The period during/after exams is difficult to remember due to it being in a drug induced haze.

Last edited:

Charizard

HSC
Nice wordplay.

That's my personal record too. I got 51 in Discrete Mathematics last year. My god that subject sucked. As far as I'm concerned, if you work like a fucking pleb to get an HD average, you kind of missed the point of uni.

velox: To be honest, I can't remember. The period during/after exams is difficult to remember due to it being in a drug induced haze.
I'd say the person who enrolls in discrete mathematics is missing the point of uni.

jb_nc

Google "9-11" and "truth"
HSC
N/A
Nice wordplay.

cool mate sounds like your going places and quickly

philphie

Banned
HSC
It would have been an epic season if Raikkonen signed with McLaren, should still be pretty good otherwise though. Think it'll be McLaren v. Ferrari v. Red Bull, with Mercedes maybe picking up a couple of wins.
I'm going to be in Europe on exchange next semester, so I was hoping I'd be able to get to a couple of races, except all the good European races are in the second half of the year :(
I here they're bringing F1 to Sheffield now lol, you could get to the glam glam of that one

ddtng

HSC
Nice wordplay.

It looks like part of the point of uni for you is to pick subjects that give you alcohol laden field trips. I'd dispute that, but then that's been my motivation for most of my unit selection as well.

Scorch

HSC
ITLN2612 - D
LATN1602 - C
CLSS2613 - D
ANHS2611 - P

Fuck doing Latin again. Failed 2nd sem last year so I did it again. Making up the senior unit by going to summer school in Rome though (hopefully).

Does anyone else do Ancient History in this thread/has run into Lindsay Watson (ANHS Lecturer)? Man that guy is a cunt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)