• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (2 Viewers)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
it was because of my four hour break, we sat down on a table in the shortland courtyard thingy and the sun decided to shine on us, and i stayed in my seat for the 4 hours
[youtube]y95qkDC-z-o[/youtube]

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
so my quirk of the day is that i was meant to write a lab report and all i did was download journal articles which may or may not be related to the topic because i've not even bother to read them.
i was too busy reading novels.

So now i'm gunna have to do a rush job on the report over the weekend.

blue_chameleon

HSC
My quirk of the day was coming into uni to play pool with a mate at the GT Bar and approaching two guys playing on a table already to propose a doubles game. They agreed, and one of the guys told me he did Biomed.

I thought it was The_Highwayman for a while.

:uhoh:

blue_chameleon

HSC
lol shame on you.
i) Bar.
ii) team sports
iii) activity requiring skill and concentration.

epic fail.
I thought you would have had all three of those covered no worries.

As well as imagining you to be a tall, muscular, tanned man of Herculean physique who spends his spare time rescuing kittens that get stuck in trees and walking old ladies safely across the road.

EDIT: But then I realised such a man wouldn't possibly be able to fit into the chairs that you show us all. Unless they were custom made...

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I thought you would have had all three of those covered no worries.

As well as imagining you to be a tall, muscular, tanned man of Herculean physique who spends his spare time rescuing kittens that get stuck in trees and walking old ladies safely across the road.

EDIT: But then I realised such a man wouldn't possibly be able to fit into the chairs that you show us all. Unless they were custom made...
Hahahahahah :D
I mean what? Sorry Matt

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hhahah, I'm currently watching Good News Week which we taped, and Amanda Palmer was talking about "jism" and my mum was all "Wha?" for a while which I ignored, then she said it again and mum goes "Ohhh, I thought she said 'jism', not 'germs'". When I corrected her, she then asked what "jism" was. Oh fun.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
The lecturer for IRHR is a psycho, he got pissed off at these people hardcore then
told them to stand up, they didnt so he yelled stand up. Pretty much everyone was staring then told them to sit down. Made the biggest scene.
I was in the shortland outside part all day pretty much. Anyone seen that heaps
Albino guy walking around?

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hahah that happened once when I was in a SOCA class in first year coz these girls just wouldn't stop talking. Was funny.

Zrap said:
Anyone seen that heaps Albino guy walking around?
Mattttttttt :)

~untitled~

HSC
Hhahah, I'm currently watching Good News Week which we taped, and Amanda Palmer was talking about "jism" and my mum was all "Wha?" for a while which I ignored, then she said it again and mum goes "Ohhh, I thought she said 'jism', not 'germs'". When I corrected her, she then asked what "jism" was. Oh fun.
what is jism? I watched that but i didnt get it. Amanda is a little bit skanky, but i suppose it just goes with the character

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Hahah that happened once when I was in a SOCA class in first year coz these girls just wouldn't stop talking. Was funny.

Mattttttttt :)
lol you know him? He looks like Milky from Me Myself and Irene

I wore the sickest green shirt today now it's dirty

blue_chameleon

HSC
The lecturer for IRHR is a psycho, he got pissed off at these people hardcore then
told them to stand up, they didnt so he yelled stand up. Pretty much everyone was staring then told them to sit down. Made the biggest scene.
IRHR has never been the same since John Dugas stopped co-ordinating it. I don't know who takes it now, but I have heard he is poor form.

I was in the shortland outside part all day pretty much. Anyone seen that heaps Albino guy walking around?
Come to the AIC at nights and you'll find him. Can't remember his name though. :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
~untitled~ said:
what is jism?
Educate yourself.

Zrap said:
lol you know him? He looks like Milky from Me Myself and Irene
Haha nah, I was referring to Matt's (highwayman's) pasty white skin of which I am the same consistency :)

Though I feel like I have seen this albino guy around. A few people have pointed him out. But yes, I currently can't see any image now other than the guy from Me, Myself and Irene and the one from the Da Vinci Code lol.

EDIT: I keep thinking of this guy now who used to be in a few of my classes. From somewhere in Europe, I dunno. But he used to always drink a poppa in class (always) and I always thought 'hurdy gurdy hurdy gurdy' whenever I looked at him. :eek:

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Tough love brutha.

I said to my mum something along the lines of "no mum, stuff *eyebrows*" :p
They'd been talking about premature ejaculation right before that moment. I don't know how she didn't make the connection.

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hahaha, can't believe you didn't highlight "Nectar of the wanker." Chris :p
I also enjoyed, "Mike had a nightmare the night before he went in for his physical. He was worried about making jism while he was being checked for cancer."

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
How very classy of you Emily.

Fucking gosh, of all definitional descriptives, you choose Urban Dictionary.:jedi:
Urban dictionary is where it's at, its as funny as it is informative.

Been hearing some stories about you tonight from the housemates.

blue_chameleon

HSC
Urban dictionary is where it's at, its as funny as it is informative.

Been hearing some stories about you tonight from the housemates.
Yeah, funny thing that.

Whilst partaking in the post-event cigarette, your mum told me some stories about you also.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)