• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I wanted my subway toasted today but noo the toaster wasnt functioning
Was that the subway at uni, cos it's always conveniently 'broken'.

Protip: The management have never used it because it takes too much time and they think uni students being uni students will be impatient.

If only they used it! Fucking love toasted subs.

blue_chameleon

HSC
I miss university. I miss Subway. And getting off at Warabrook. And banana bread and chicken/avacado/sweet chilli/cheese foccaccias.
Did that today. Did that. Didn't do that. Did that. Didn't do that.

Will probably miss the place when i'm gone tbh. Progressing through studies to a point where I'm on first name basis with the heads of school and getting into the staff side of things too. Then boom, i'm gone and new kiddies take my place.

Would be a weird experience in the first few years of being a teacher I think. Putting so much effort into HSC students, and then they go, and you start with a new batch. Years obviously overlap for teachers, but still.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Was that the subway at uni, cos it's always conveniently 'broken'.

Protip: The management have never used it because it takes too much time and they think uni students being uni students will be impatient.

If only they used it! Fucking love toasted subs.
Yeah uni sub. Aw that's baloney. I was stinging toasted sub so hardcore and they
couldnt even supply me with my desire :(

blue_chameleon

HSC
Yeah uni sub. Aw that's baloney. I was stinging toasted sub so hardcore and they
couldnt even supply me with my desire :(
You've now stoked my desire to go in and everytime I order a sub from there ask for it to be toasted. First, at the bread choice bit, then again when they put the sauce on.

I will do this everytime. Will journal my experience and take note of the various excuses they give. It'll be the Dear Diary I never had. :)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
You've now stoked my desire to go in and everytime I order a sub from there ask for it to be toasted. First, at the bread choice bit, then again when they put the sauce on.

I will do this everytime. Will journal my experience and take note of the various excuses they give. It'll be the Dear Diary I never had. :)
lol, genius.
Then send it to the uni board or whatever hahahaha maybe we should get
a petition going too? haa

em_516

bludging..
HSC
What.the.fuck.
Why on earth do people still drive to uni? Catch a bus! There's plenty. Drive to a bus stop and catch a bus!!

And you people complain about the parking at Gardo! I would much rather try get a park there.

Anyway, my funny quirk of the day is that an old woman just yelled at me in my car through the windscreen.
....Wot?...I can't -?
:D

blue_chameleon

HSC
What.the.fuck.
Why on earth do people still drive to uni? Catch a bus! There's plenty. Drive to a bus stop and catch a bus!!

And you people complain about the parking at Gardo! I would much rather try get a park there.

Anyway, my funny quirk of the day is that an old woman just yelled at me in my car through the windscreen.
....Wot?...I can't -?
:D
What's........................

um, what's 'parking'?

:)

Zrap

glock9
HSC
This morning near the CT building i swear someone lit up a whole packet
and of smokes and threw it in the smokers bin on the pole, smoke kept
blowing out for like half an hour, it was heaps of smoke too, some uni
professor or something came by and put a jug of water in there haha

Im driving to Uni tomorrow :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Haha. Sif a smoker would waste their smokes like that.

Have fun driving. Apparently this morning there was a car accident and it took a friend of a friend 50 minutes to get off the bypass. Eek.

Speaking of accidents, I just had a really bloody close call because I am stupid. :):(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I know right? :( I need to be more patient. I tried to get in front of a bus to 'save time', but now I think about it I would've only been behind it for 2 seconds before it turned the corner and I went straight ahead. Turns out there was a car coming down the hill behind the bus. Was.not.thinking. *drinksteadrinksteadrinkstea*

jumb

mr jumb
HSC

Have fun driving. Apparently this morning there was a car accident and it took a friend of a friend 50 minutes to get off the bypass. Eek.

Speaking of accidents, I just had a really bloody close call because I am stupid. :):(
For once I'm glad I had an 8am lecture.

That said, I take the long way around the bypass in the mornings anyway to avoid the traffic.

Zrap

glock9
HSC

yeah i think someone just threw there lit ciggy in there then it caught onto
others lol.
Yeah someone said it took 15minutes for the bus to cross the interesection entering the hunter side of uni.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
i had this ridiculous woman sitting on 80 in a 100 zone this morning when i was trying to get to the station.
and then, at the time i would have overtaken her she decided it was time to speed up, so i was like "ok, false alarm. she's going normal speed now"
then, around the corner and wham. back to 80.
i was like @@^#(!@!

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Oh man I hate that shit hey. Some people just can't handle speed limits or something.
Tbh I hate when people get on your tail when you're doing the speed limit (and I like to go a lil over anyway). Get on my ass if I'm going 10 under, fine, but geez. This is like, in 70 zones too. It's not that slow as it is..

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
i donated blood today but my nurse inserted the needle wrongly then she twisted it like for few seconds.

then after like 10 minutes she came back and twisted again because they were not getting enough blood...

EDIT: lol, whatever that is above doesn't sound right....LOL

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
i had this ridiculous woman sitting on 80 in a 100 zone this morning when i was trying to get to the station.
and then, at the time i would have overtaken her she decided it was time to speed up, so i was like "ok, false alarm. she's going normal speed now"
then, around the corner and wham. back to 80.
i was like @@^#(!@!
Women drivers.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i was going 50 in a 90 zone today

i cried a little

haha the physics lecture got up on the table and dropped a text book and a piece of paper to demonstate a point he was making, and he did it a few times, and we were like haha nice way to damage a $120 textbook, but lucky it was hes

when he was finished with it he handed it to a kid in the front row, all 250 people in the lecture room started booing the lecturer for it

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)