• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I can reach all the stuff on the top shelf at the supermarket.
Um hello, this is when I get to ask attractive young men for help. You don't know what you're missing out on. :p

Edit: The other day I went grocery shopping with my mum and we went to get some booze first, coz we're classy like that. And my mum couldn't reach something on one of the taller shelves, so she said she'd have to ask the woman for help. But instead of asking the woman for help, my mum pointed at the big red ladder that's typical of all Woolies and said "Do you have a ladder I can use, something a bit smaller than that?". Totally groaned inwardly and then the woman goes "Yep! There's a step ladder just around there". Not.allowed.to.do.this. My mum went and got it and started reaching for whatever it was she wanted, knocking down some plastic cups in the process and suddenly the staff member looked a bit worried. I just stood there thinking "Yeh, you just remembered didn't you". Stupid employee.

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Timmmm! I have ants in my tissue box again. They went away when it rained and now they're back. Do you have ants on your tissues? :(

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Timmmm! I have ants in my tissue box again. They went away when it rained and now they're back. Do you have ants on your tissues? :(
ITT: Issues with tissues, eh?

I can't rhyme anything else with those that. :(

em_516

bludging..
HSC
You are a bissue. *glare*

No, you're right. There really isn't. :(

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Stuff Chris is learning about in Psyc 1030:

Daniel Tammet - The Boy With The Incredible Brain [1/5]

[youtube]AbASOcqc1Ss[/youtube]

Beautiful Minds: Stephen Wiltshire

[youtube]dAfaM_CBvP8[/youtube]

Also......

Let's go walkies.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ahahha, that walking thing is cool. It's funny to see the difference between extreme male and extreme female lol.
Haha wow, just played with the other options. That really is the worst exaggerator ever bahah.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i had my physics lab today we had to find the volume of a piece of wire and a ball then find the density and find the error in all the calculations and then identify what the wire and ball were made of

one of the groups in my class ended up calculating that their ball was made of dark matter according to the density sheet

finkykuck

Banned
HSC
N/A
ahahahahahaha. i dont do physics but i know thats a funny joke. hence me laughing

Sincerely,

finkykucker

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Wow, finally watched those vids Chris. I don't think I saw the same vids, but I've watched the same people in similar documentaries. The one on Daniel Tammet was only on him, and showed him speaking Icelandic really well (I understand that is one part of five though, but just saying). And I've seen that one on Stephen Wiltshire too.

Have you looked into synesthesia? It's pretty interesting. :)

Axlenatore: You bite them honey, bite. :p

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
CRUNCH!

i feel like cotton candy now :(

hahaha i just found a subway hate thread on the discussion board for chemistry1010 on blackboard

its under problems on basic tools of chemistry lectuers, weeks 1-4

its lols refers to the good old days when lunch cost $2

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Oh my effffffffffffffffffffff!
I spilled hot chocolate on the base of my thumb and it burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrns. Oh my fuck does it burrrrn! I was worried I wasn't getting the milk hot enough. Yeh, think I fucking did. :(

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Oh my effffffffffffffffffffff!
I spilled hot chocolate on the base of my thumb and it burrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrns. Oh my fuck does it burrrrn! I was worried I wasn't getting the milk hot enough. Yeh, think I fucking did. :(
it's called hot chocolate for a reason

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Omfg, my dad changed the lights in the stairway in my house. I dunno wtf kind of bulbs they are, but there is now a hideous ripple sort of pattern on our walls. They look unpainted and dirty. My mum thinks it's cool, blergh.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
how funnys the money machine hahahaaa..
everyone has been saying how weird it is, i think its well awesome, they just need to make some sort of super slide haha

Omfg, my dad changed the lights in the stairway in my house. I dunno wtf kind of bulbs they are, but there is now a hideous ripple sort of pattern on our walls. They look unpainted and dirty. My mum thinks it's cool, blergh.
obviously you should have gotten disco lights

em_516

bludging..
HSC
axlenatore said:
obviously you should have gotten disco lights
Not disco I know, but that makes me think of this:
"Today, my over-protective mom decided to do a blacklight test on my room to make sure I wasn't doing the naughty in my bed. The bed was clean. My face wasn't. FML"

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
hahaha the most concerning thing i found in that post was "mom"

EDIT: i just got it.......
when i first read wasnt clean i thought it meant facial expression, ill understand one day :(

i refereed an under 15s soccer game and there was this dipshit i either wanted to punch in the face or shout at him to eat some concrete and harden the fuck up, but im not allowed

i hate the bitches which always act like dipshits because they suck at soocer

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ok, wtf is your name? I always want to say Alex and then remember the first part of your username is actually 'axle'. This bothers me to no end.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)