• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I tend to cut the queue alot, I found my first job the second day i was here.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
i fell up the stairs in the library so i ran away so the two people who saw it wouldnt abuse me hahah

the music was shit today, some crazy trio singing a song about fucking

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
not the finest moment in my day, since i basically end up spawled flat on the bottom floors stairs in the auchmuty library, haha thatll teach me for trying to jump for 5 stairs whilst running and not looking

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ahaha oh god it gets better. :D
Well, look on the bright side. I'm sure you made someone's day kekeke.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
tall kids and stairs dont mix

haha today my maths lectuer finally had a pen which worked on the projector, normally hed try about 10 pens give up and use the camera projector thing to write on paper

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
tall kids and stairs dont mix

haha today my maths lectuer finally had a pen which worked on the projector, normally hed try about 10 pens give up and use the camera projector thing to write on paper
do you sometimes find that when you're running too fast down the stairs you reach a point near the bottom where you have to leap 4/5 steps or otherwise you'd stack it?

i do that.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Once in my linguistics class, my lecturer accidently wrote on the whiteboard with permanent marker. Pretty hilarious. I think those of us who were paying attention watched it happened and said nothing :eek: :D

He then proceeded to freak the fuck out when it wouldn't rub out and the entire lecture theatre snickered haha. Poor guy. Then someone decided to tell him that if he drew over what he'd already drawn it'd come off and it did. Oh god he was so relieved hehe.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
do you sometimes find that when you're running too fast down the stairs you reach a point near the bottom where you have to leap 4/5 steps or otherwise you'd stack it?

i do that.
i only have problems walking up stairs, unless im wearing steel capped boots, i feel like im going to fall down a flight of stairs in the hunter building everytime i go to my workshop

on the weekend i went to luna park with some friends, and as we were leaving we were climbing the large set of stairs out the front and i was trying to walk as many stairs as possible with one step, i tried to 6 six near the top of the stairs and just had the reach and when i went to move my other leg up i found out i had no balance, luck the rail and my girlfriend saved me from falling down 50 stairs and collecting about 8 other people at the same time

now remember kiddies dont be an alex, use stairs safely

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
in fact im generally unco, i manage to run into open doors, mostly i just shoulder them, so it makes heaps loud sound

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
on monday i had a pro e practice test, and we had to print off our finished model so we had to use print credit, and i basically finished the test with 5 minutes to spare clicked print, waited 10 minutes for mine to come out as about 30 people were printiing at once, and my 11 cents got me a piece of paper with the words operator error in it

worst 11 cents ive ever spent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)