• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

HSC
Speaking of gay - security at the brewery. I literally had 3 drinks at customs, went into the brewery for 10 minutes, had a drink, went up to meet with some girls outside and this homo dude's like 'you're not coming back in'.

I tried reasoning with him but he was a total fuckwit about it. If I had have been pissed at that point I would have accepted it and taken the event as a major reevaluation of my drinking habits, but the fact is I vividly remember being outside, cold, pissed off and sober.

Last edited:

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I think I know what your problem is! You're a guy!
Wear a dress next time, make it believeable. You'll be sorted.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Speaking of gay - security at the brewery. I literally had 3 drinks at customs, went into the brewery for 10 minutes, had a drink, went up to meet with some girls outside and this homo dude's like 'you're not coming back in'.

I tried reasoning with him but he was a total fuckwit about it. If I had have been pissed at that point I would have accepted it and taken the event as a major reevaluation of my drinking habits, but the fact is I vividly remember being outside, cold, pissed off and sober.
Yeah, unfortunately the Brewery has a nice reputation for this type of stuff. I have many accounts of the same thing. You need to make sure that if you go out, you take a chic with you also. It works. Both me and a friend were going to get denied before we even got in, but they let our hot friend in. When we were like "wtf is going on here" the girl was at the top of the stairs and called out for us, so we just walked straight past the bouncers and they didn't stop us.

That's the thing with going out; you have to deal with some overzealous bouncers that hate their life.

I think I know what your problem is! You're a guy!
Wear a dress next time, make it believeable. You'll be sorted.
This.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, unfortunately the Brewery has a nice reputation for this type of stuff. I have many accounts of the same thing. You need to make sure that if you go out, you take a chic with you also. It works. Both me and a friend were going to get denied before we even got in, but they let our hot friend in. When we were like "wtf is going on here" the girl was at the top of the stairs and called out for us, so we just walked straight past the bouncers and they didn't stop us.

That's the thing with going out; you have to deal with some overzealous bouncers that hate their life.

This.
Yeah, it doesn't matter how drunk you are, as long as you're hanging off a decent looking girl you'll get in anywhere.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
thats why you dont go to the brewery. I was at customs last night, but left at like 11:30 it was pretty shit out in town

blue_chameleon

HSC
Yeah, it doesn't matter how drunk you are, as long as you're hanging off a decent looking girl you'll get in anywhere.
Checklist when going out:

- Money; and
- Hot Girl; or

If no Hot Girl:

- Long hair wig
- Tissues
- Cocktail dress
- Lippy
- Heels that fit

blue_chameleon

HSC
Seriously just put on a limp. It is your free card into ANYWHERE. Bouncers have to be hectic careful about discrimination.

Even pubs that aren't letting anyone in, will let a cripple in without question (or so I experienced last night).

That said.. I love my hamilton. Those pubs are special.
What's the injury?

HSC
Seriously just put on a limp. It is your free card into ANYWHERE. Bouncers have to be hectic careful about discrimination.

Even pubs that aren't letting anyone in, will let a cripple in without question (or so I experienced last night).

That said.. I love my hamilton. Those pubs are special.
That reminds me of the Bruno episode where the club manager explains how if a person in a wheelchair tried to enter they'd just direct the line around them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)