• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (3 Viewers)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
That reminds me, in MY GENG lecture, we had Michael Costa talk to us and then it got to question time and he almost got in an argument with this guy. The lecturer tried to interupt but got shot down by Costa. Most entertaining.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
And now to our weatherman Ollie Williams for the Blackie-Weather Forecast, Ollie?

IT COLD!!!

Thanks, Ollie.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
And now to our weatherman Ollie Williams for the Blackie-Weather Forecast, Ollie?

IT COLD!!!

Thanks, Ollie.
Hahahahaha.

Peter: Kick Joe, kick!
Louise: Peter, he's disabled.
Peter: That doesn't mean he can't hear me! Kick Joe, kick.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Hey.. Hey Chris.. I hate you.

No but really, good luck tomorrow :)
Aveena 'owes' me dinner.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I need some clarification.

I thought uni was finished for the semester and that this week is study week. Tonight my housemate says they are going to a tutorial tomorrow.

Have i been UNINTENTIONALLY missing uni this week? Are all classes still a go?
This week is officially Week 13, and what happens in this week usually depends on the faculty/individual course.

I have no tutorials this week, but have revision lectures where the lecturers throw in hints for the final exam and go over the course topics in summary.

As far a tutes go, I haven't heard of people having them in this final week. Someone else shed light here?

:/

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC
I have tut on frigay.

If i dont attend it i fail the course.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
I thought week 14 was the week that people with exams had study leave (aka revision lectures and no tutes) and those without had lectures still. :confused:

Hate those asshole lecturers who keep lectures, tutes and assignments due in week 14 AND have an exam. There should be a law.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
Ha. Everything's changed. Soon there won't be anything at uni I liked that's stayed the same. :(

HSC
Haha imagine that. Would lose so much more respect.
what's worse out of these 4:
a) jesmond
b) woolies at mayfield
c) waratah
d) hamilton station

btw, had to go to the law centre today, they need to do something about the carpet - its all vomit coloured.

em_516

bludging..
HSC
what's worse out of these 4:
a) jesmond
b) woolies at mayfield
c) waratah
d) hamilton station

btw, had to go to the law centre today, they need to do something about the carpet - its all vomit coloured.
This is a tough one. Depends how you mean worse too I guess.

See surely Woolies Mayfield is fairly meh, though I hate Mayfield. Jesmond is fairly meh too really, except there are too many cunts in the car park. I hate Waratah too. Jesmond has students and bums, but I think Waratah just has bums. And I'm inclined to say Hamo Station is ok because I like Hamilton, but the Station really is a 'bad end' type thing haha, though I've been there a few times without issues.

The main thing is though, I rarely go to any of these places, hooray!

HSC
This is a tough one. Depends how you mean worse too I guess.

See surely Woolies Mayfield is fairly meh, though I hate Mayfield. Jesmond is fairly meh too really, except there are too many cunts in the car park. I hate Waratah too. Jesmond has students and bums, but I think Waratah just has bums. And I'm inclined to say Hamo Station is ok because I like Hamilton, but the Station really is a 'bad end' type thing haha, though I've been there a few times without issues.

The main thing is though, I rarely go to any of these places, hooray!
Are there many decent suburbs in Newcastle?

Only ones I know of are merewether and cooks hill (cooks hill's kinda bogan, but mostly full of students).

Never really had an explore around newcastle tbh.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Are there many decent suburbs in Newcastle?

Only ones I know of are merewether and cooks hill (cooks hill's kinda bogan, but mostly full of students).

Never really had an explore around newcastle tbh.
One of the worst things about Newcastle is that social equality has caused even the best suburbs to have some bogan corruption. Only in Newcastle, would some of the best beach-front property be used for council flats.

HSC
One of the worst things about Newcastle is that social equality has caused even the best suburbs to have some bogan corruption. Only in Newcastle, would some of the best beach-front property be used for council flats.
lol, I noticed that too,

The_highwayman said:
The Hill?
I've heard stories about that place but have never seen it. I refuse to believe that old money lives in newcastle.

I do know the guy who manages the honeysuckle development is loaded though. I know this because his daughter walks around SFX saying 'My dad owns a 25 million dollar yacht"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)