2009 official "funny quirks of my day" thread (1 Viewer)

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
I do know the guy who manages the honeysuckle development is loaded though. I know this because his daughter walks around SFX saying 'My dad owns a 25 million dollar yacht"
Do you stick your meat stick in her mouth to shut her up?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I do know the guy who manages the honeysuckle development is loaded though. I know this because his daughter walks around SFX saying 'My dad owns a 25 million dollar yacht"
What's his name?

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
One of the worst things about Newcastle is that social equality has caused even the best suburbs to have some bogan corruption. Only in Newcastle, would some of the best beach-front property be used for council flats.
actually, by law there's housing commission flats at the top of a cliff, right above the water in Pyrmont in sydney.
It was part of the urban renewal project that went on there a while back that some affordable housing had to be included in the area.

And old money definitely exists in Newcastle.
It comes from coal or steel.

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Are there many decent suburbs in Newcastle?

Only ones I know of are merewether and cooks hill (cooks hill's kinda bogan, but mostly full of students).

Never really had an explore around newcastle tbh.
The only places i would live in in newcastle is bar beach, merewether. merewether heights, adamstown, adamstown heights, Kotara. Everywhere else i couldnt see myself living.

One of the worst things about Newcastle is that social equality has caused even the best suburbs to have some bogan corruption. Only in Newcastle, would some of the best beach-front property be used for council flats.
Dixon park commission flats are lolz

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Is there heaps of parking at uni during exam period, especially the main parking area near the math and ct building?

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
ive never had trouble getting a park at uni, i just have trouble parking hhahaha

im so fucked for exams

one wednesday one thursday 1 friday

i know nothing

fuck

i need 20% 20% and 40% in the exams to pass

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
whats are the exam conditions like, do you feel heaps under pressure or is it sort of informal

Zrap

glock9
HSC
I got an exam in the great hall about 1:45, might head there about 1.
Parking sweet?

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
I got an exam in the great hall about 1:45, might head there about 1.
Parking sweet?
I'd aim to get there at atleast 1.

I've driven to an exam and there's been a car accident on the way which added 20 minutes to the trip. The unforseeable seems to always occur when you're on the way to something important.

blue_chameleon

Shake the sauce bottle yo
HSC
Yeah so....a quirk?

I was talking on the phone with a mate at 11:50pm tonight when my train of thought went onto when I was working next.

I then realised I was working tonight at 12am, at the AIC. :eek:

Ha. I got here 5 mins late.

Pretty much the quickest turn around i've had so far from not realising i'm working, to actually getting to work.

~untitled~

HSC
Haha, im in the aic and i just saw a girl whod forgotten to take the sticker off her jeans

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)