2009 trials. what did you think? (1 Viewer)

kara42

HSC
Hmmm I wasn't fond of this exam.
A few of the questions were worded really spastically and were confusing.
This is pretty much the first maths paper where I've had to leave questions.

I've been doing past papers and stuff for study and I've been doing perfectly fine, but then I got in there yesterday and couldn't do a lot of it.

I'm pretty confident that I passed, but I don't think I will get more than 60%.

FML.

MzBiiBii

HSC
it was the first time i sat for gen maths exam coz i dropped down from 2u like 3 months ago lol... so i thot the exam was alrite except for the last 2 qns :S

and im naturally bad at multiple choice- i think it's a gift!

also there were qns i couldnt remember how to anser them, so i did it in the 2U mathematics way :D

which mind you came out completely diff than anyone elses answers lol

*sigh* then *shoots self in head* then *dies* :)

pale-perfect

HSC
I thik the exams have actually been easier than i'd expected. Except for that stupid square/ rectangle question in the general paper, oh and english paper 2 lol.
Other than that i thought they weren't too bad. Shame i didn't have much time to prepare though.

Bond/Catalyst

HSC
Im not sure about the original question, but wen it said hence or otherwise find the minimum and draw the graph i used two unit differentiation to find the turning point which was a minimum and to sketch the graph i just found the y intercept and joined it in a curve. The minimum was 525 i think.

MzBiiBii

HSC
Im not sure about the original question, but wen it said hence or otherwise find the minimum and draw the graph i used two unit differentiation to find the turning point which was a minimum and to sketch the graph i just found the y intercept and joined it in a curve. The minimum was 525 i think.

loll!! i was gona use 2U differentiation too! But then I was like, ahhh this is probably wrong...which lead to me to some weird equation/ graph ...

funk1234

HSC
I thik the exams have actually been easier than i'd expected. Except for that stupid square/ rectangle question in the general paper, oh and english paper 2 lol.
Other than that i thought they weren't too bad. Shame i didn't have much time to prepare though.
exactly my thoughts :D

dunny12

HSC
Awesome!

I'm having eye trouble atm so i couldn't see the board that said our finish time, so i finished with 45 minutes to spare thinking i was just about to run out of time :S

Easy test thou. Alot easier then chem, that's for sure.

MrDimple

HSC
anyone else fail or just past in their honest opinion i think i failed wow

Clifford

HSC
I've been sitting here freaking out, thinking I've missed a question. Then I remember that we did the Independant Paper, despite being at a Catholic school and doing the CSSA for everything else.

I wonder why they did that. I was practising off past catholic trials (which I thought were pretty easy) and ours was more difficult. How odd.

oksteph

HSC
ohhh, either my school changed that rectangle question or i just fluked it.
oh well i hope i went good :)
i had my last exam art today !
FOUR DAY WEEKEND HERE I COME!

Fenwickinho

HSC
Pretty easy exam, and with minimal study.

I WISH every subject was as simple as General Maths!

Macdwg

Professional Mad Lad
HSC
I thought my exam was hard, and it was indeed, with only 2 people scoring above 80%, one guy with an 83% and me with 93%.

Although in all honesty i think it would have been alot easier if i prepared a little better.

hello scott

HSC
What about qu28. (iii) on the CSSA trial? Something about the answers that were sent were wrong, so I was right at 1st and then apparently wrong. anyway its on prob - After how many turns will the prob of the game continuing first fall below 1%. What really was the right answer?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)