2009 UTS Offers! (1 Viewer)

Huratio

Moderator - UTS
HSC
Post your 2009 UTS offers here! (I know some offers for BIT have already come out!)

This includes UAC transfers from school leavers and non-recent school leavers and also internal course transfer students. Post your course (and your major/s if you've decided already).

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
UTS is the best UNI.

edit: i hate alan brady. (he is a teacher)

Bekhit

HSC
i got a preliminary offer into civil engineering.dunno if i canchange it to flexible first year though or if dat means i have a good chance of gettin into a double degree bus/eng in da main round.(i would rather that than the straight civil degree).

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
my advice is dump the 1 year intern. its a waste of fucking time and space and just do a double.

if you don't listen to my advice ill make sure you will fail. i can track your IP and get your name and issue it to the UTS authorities and get them to give you a hard time. lolz.

Last edited:

Bekhit

HSC
big8oyjames said:
my advice is dump the 1 year intern. its a waste of fucking time and space and just do a double.

if you don't listen to my advice ill make sure you will fail. i can track your IP and get your name and issue it to the UTS authorities and get them to give you a hard time. lolz.
lol sounds good but how do i do dat??

btw wat year n course u in...seen ur comments alot??

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
civl (structural) UTS. just finished 2nd yr. doing the course with the 1 year intern

M@ster P

HSC
big8oyjames said:

Why Dump the 1 year intern?

big8oyjames

Banned
HSC
i just think its gets in the way of your degree...sorta. if you get the first 6 months out of the way within your first 2 years then yeah...but if you get it to drag on it becomes a hassle.

if your doing a double ...drop the fucking intern...your going to be at uni for 6 years. its a fucking LONG LONG TIME.

wrxsti

Rambo
HSC
DJel said:
can't wait to start uni!
lolll, i remember wen i was in your position. 3 weeks in... " cant fucken wait until uni finishes ". Has happened to every1 during stressful times at uni.

tehpyro

Lord of Bored
HSC
DJel said:
Got an offer into B Business/ B Computer Science, really happy about that, can't wait to start uni!
yeeaaaaah... enjoy the free time now. Business is a bitch of a time killer. IT is moderate, I guess.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)