2009 UWS Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

MonkEE

HSC
N/A
Yeah, if you stated why you should pass that would be helpful. Usually attendance in lectures and tutorial is considered a good reason to pass. It was once a teacher told me that. Say that you did all you could, you studied hard and learnt lots...You were busy with work...

mr_robato

HSC
Guys, I'm after B Arts+B law [combined 5 year program] for next year. The ATAR cut-off is 90.90 at Parramatta and about 94 at Campbelltown. I know: I am not getting even close to 90.90. Hence, wondering if you guys know many people that didn't sur-pass or get a good uai in 2008 hsc and still got into B Law [combined] (at UWS).

Help appreciated.

yer8899

HSC
Guys, I'm after B Arts+B law [combined 5 year program] for next year. The ATAR cut-off is 90.90 at Parramatta and about 94 at Campbelltown. I know: I am not getting even close to 90.90. Hence, wondering if you guys know many people that didn't sur-pass or get a good uai in 2008 hsc and still got into B Law [combined] (at UWS).

Help appreciated y'all.
my friend last yr got 82 UAI and got into B Bus/Law (UAI 90ish) in the first round

9deuce

MADE
HSC
Unfortunately there are no Conceded Passes at UWS anymore, well that's what I read.
Attended almost all lectures, only missed 2 tutorials and still failed thanks to General Maths last year lol.
Now I'm lost.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC

Help appreciated.
My friend got into B Commerce/B Law (cut off at our campus was just over 91) and he got >80 UAI.

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Unfortunately there are no Conceded Passes at UWS anymore, well that's what I read.
Attended almost all lectures, only missed 2 tutorials and still failed thanks to General Maths last year lol.
Now I'm lost.
Ah damn. :(

mr_robato

HSC
That's OK, I hope you get in, you seem really keen!
Thanks heaps.

Some of the examples mention "mate got 82 still got in"... guys and gals, don't forget the possible 10 UAI points awarded by UWS!

I'm talking beloow 75 UAI and in Law.

(I could always do the Graduate Entry Law, but that take six years rather than five!)

mr_robato

HSC
i gotta be honest with you. im a threesome loving bisexual with perky tits, i just don't think you'll be attracted to me

LOL OKAY

Woaw, that has got to be the most artistic rejection in the history of the waarld.

JUST woaw.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)