2009 UWS Chatter Thread (1 Viewer)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Yeah I'm finding the same thing. Hence I'm transferring to Arts/Com next year. And I'm not doing any more political philosophy crap. Worst unit ever.
Haha yeah hatred of politics at uni = x2198392018409384093284901328 now

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
Oh yay wixxy! Welcome back in advance haha.So were you doing 5 subjects a semester? Or was that just to be able to graduate in 5 years?Sitting on 84% average in stats atm...need a good exam to bump it back up to HD status =D. Just below a D in the other two, really need to study for exams, I can't have any marks end in a 3 or 4 again, I'll die :p

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
I was doing 4 subjects a semester, which would have meant it would take me about 7 years or something to finish (crazy!)
(They recommend that you do 5 or 6 subjects a semester to get the degree done in 5 years..... not really a viable option when I was finding that each subject was the same or increased workload vs. the UWS subjects..)

wixxy2348

goldmambo #5.
HSC
Also amber, wow wow wow with your marks atm... *wixxy crosses her fingers for nice exams hehe*

Staria_qu

HSC
Hello Everybody :D
I Just joined the forum today because I realised how much I love Uni @ UWS, seeing that we are all on our Summer Holidays I wont get to go to Uni (unless I do summer school but the Design course doesn't have any). Uni is like my second home I love it so much, maybe because of the friends I met there.

loki911

HSC
I Just joined the forum today because I realised how much I love Uni @ UWS, seeing that we are all on our Summer Holidays I wont get to go to Uni (unless I do summer school but the Design course doesn't have any). Uni is like my second home I love it so much, maybe because of the friends I met there.
ahahaha yeah uws is too friendly and social =]

h3da

HSC
lol i guess you love uws so much!! BUY THE UWS JERSEY AND WEAR IT WITH PRIDE DUDE!! :D

ambermorn

Tic Tac addict.
HSC
N/A
may i ask how many hours do u study per day for exams damn ur marks are low!
Not a lot because I was sick. I went into the exams with HD, D and C averages respectively. The D I got in the end was for statistics, which a lot of people failed.

Once you start uni you'll find my marks aren't that awful, compared to those who fail courses again and again. My GPA is in reach of the honours cutoff, that's all that matters.

Last edited:

VicerExciser

HSC
yo bros

how often do those rule waivers get approved? i filled one out so i could enrol in units outside my home campus, the home campus has those units available but it's a bit of a trek getting there.

HSC
Once you start uni you'll find my marks aren't that awful, compared to those who fail courses again and again. My GPA is in reach of the honours cutoff, that's all that matters.
I was going to say.... D/C/P are pretty good grades compared to what others get! Remember uni marking is so much harsher than high school.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)