2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Doctor Jolly said:
haha. At least at my school, not running is acceptable :) We're only made to come but not run. Yay!
Only about 10-15 people from each grade run in the races though. Most participants are the juniors :p
same in my school but of you dont go to both the carnivals they send a letter home

selablad

HSC
I participated in cross country this year.

I walked from start to finish, reading a book :D

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Received Biology mark today - 50/69 :( I'm pretty sure was in the top 5 or top 10 at least out of 60...My Biology teacher was shocked, her eyes widened, due to her higher expectations of me lol. Then she told me to not use my smart intelligence only, but to also work hard. I shouldn't have crammed :eek:.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Razizi said:
Received Biology mark today - 50/69 :( I'm pretty sure was in the top 5 or top 10 at least out of 60...My Biology teacher was shocked, her eyes widened, due to her higher expectations of me lol. Then she told me to not use my smart intelligence only, but to also work hard. I shouldn't have crammed :eek:.
That's not to bad. You got 70%!

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
Razizi said:
Don't worry, i don't like biology very much either. :D

selablad

HSC
Razizi said:
Haha, that's almost exactly what happened to me, except it should be:

Received Biology mark the other day - A- :( I'm pretty sure was in the top 5 at least out of 40ish...My Biology teacher was shocked, her eyes widened, due to her higher expectations of me lol. No, that didn't happen, she doesn't expect much from me :D Then she and all the rest of my teachers, friends, parents, advisorstold me to not use my smart intelligence only, but to also work hard. I shouldn't have crammed :eek:.

Doctor Jolly

. Per Aspera Ad Astra *
HSC
Eeeek.. I just had my 3U Maths half yearlys today. Hardest maths test I've ever sat for. It was such a long and hard test and we were only give 1 hour to do it! I skipped 4 questions which equals to losing 10 marks ><"

Everyone else in my classed missed a whole lot more and we were biting the teacher's head off when he collected the papers!

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Razizi said:
lol the test is out of 69

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
bored of sc said:
how did it go?
I think it went alright. A few nerves begun to kick in with my mouth being dry, but by volunteering and getting it over and done with, it went great :).

With your excellent English ability bored of sc, you'll do well.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Get to go home at 12.30 today. Weeeee. <3 Free periods.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
No school today because no exams today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)