2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
Re: How was your school day?

yvettemaree47 said:
Yeah me either, though I guess that's what I get for choosing to have 13 units.

Yesterday was an okay day. I have a bit of hw I still have to complete, but other than that no complaints as of yet.
I'm also doing 13 units, and I have a free period :D. Yeah yesterday was great for me as well, but workload has already increased for us...:burn:

At least I'm happy with the teachers.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

Friday: great day, got my first Mathematics assessment result back which was 32/33. A bit dissapointed to hear that I did come first but hoping to do better in next assessment.

Apart from Maths, I loved every class I attended to - Biology, Chemistry, Studies of Religion I and English.

P.S. my 3 teachers I have got out of 6 teachers are subject coordinators and best teachers people can get at our school. So happy about it!

Last edited:
HSC

I got homework for all my subjects today argghhh.
English was ok, spent the whole double writing a narrative.
Biology just wrote up definitions from the glossary, and a couple questions.
In ancient history the teacher just talked and talked and talked and we went through a few pages.
I did the most work in business studies. We went through ALOT of overheads, and i wrote alot of stuff in my books. Very tiring.

Overall, a pretty awesome day.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC

I got some homework today, but had it all completed before I went home :D

I also got my computer account activated and got to enjoy my first free periods figuring out the intranet as well as figuring out how to use the combination lock on my locker. Maths, legal and physics were OK.

Ext 1 Maths started today, with the dreaded geometry. I don't quite know what I'm in for there...

Aplus

HSC
N/A

lyounamu said:
Friday: great day, got my first Mathematics assessment result back which was 32/33. A bit dissapointed to hear that I did come first but hoping to do better in next assessment.
What the fuck?

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC

Aplus said:
What the fuck?
He comes first in the class, and he's disappointed with 32/33...You crying about losing a mark? I'd be so delighted with that result and a #1 ranking.

Well today we had maths extension 7:20am in the morning *sigh* and then sport, so tiring. I might switch from opens cricket to tennis. That's about it.

Last edited:

Kujah

HSC
N/A

Could have been typo.

HSC

I think it was a typo too.

anyways. today was a long day and I wish it was Friday.

ahhliss

HSC
N/A

Half way through the week :D For some reason I was falling asleep in my second lesson of Economics. It wore off at lunch though :p Almost all my friends left at lunch because they have a free period after lunch. I still have Extension 1 Maths after lunch >.<"

bored of sc

HSC

kaz1 said:
today i had double free and double maths so meh
same but for today (see date of post)

stuffedforhsc

im not smart =(
HSC

im hating yeAR 11 with a passion.. so much to think about. so risky to take the wrong subjects.. dont know what to do.. argh.. xD so annoyign thinking of all these careers and crap..

Matt1120

Basically a History Nerd
HSC

stuffedforhsc said:
im hating yeAR 11 with a passion.. so much to think about. so risky to take the wrong subjects.. dont know what to do.. argh.. xD so annoyign thinking of all these careers and crap..
One of our teachers summed it up nicely....just do the subjects u enjoy and get the best uai possible...worry about uni when that comes around. So relax...i was panicing last year as well but its not as bad as u think

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC

stuffedforhsc said:
Do what you enjoy. I mean talk to the career advisor about your plans for the future (career etc) and your subjects. Just make sure your meeting the requirements for what you want to do in the future.

Matt1120 said:
One of our teachers summed it up nicely....just do the subjects u enjoy and get the best uai possible...worry about uni when that comes around. So relax...i was panicing last year as well but its not as bad as u think
Agreed.

aznboystar said:
first day of yr 12. i feel so old.
but i now i have 2 free periods so i get to slack off somewhat : )
First day of year 12 was in term 4. But I guess the 07ers where still around doing their HSC exams so now you really are the top of the school. :)

HSC

Lol when i came on this forum and saw this thread, at first i was like "bish, who the hell created the same thread as mine" then i saw it had been edited,and i was like ohhh, its mine. lol. anyways.

i had hospitality today, and it sucked. I really don't like my teacher. Her voice is annoying, and she's really mean. I really LOVEEEE food, so doing this subject with a crap teacher sucks. =[

mini rant over.

biology is the best thing ever.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
The work isn't that loaded as I thought it would be, but still early days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)