2009ers: How was your school day? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
Aplus said:
Phones are meant to be turned off and kept in bags. Bags are meant to be placed against the wall or in an area which is not accessible to students. Examiners are supervising. How is that kind of thing possible?
Who leaves their phone in their bag? Mine stays with me in my pocket.

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
Aplus said:
Phones are meant to be turned off and kept in bags. Bags are meant to be placed against the wall or in an area which is not accessible to students. Examiners are supervising. How is that kind of thing possible?
Think of it like this. you walk into the exam room with 100 other blokes, all in a sort of scrum through a set of narrow doors manned by 2 examiners, one on either side. They can't even see you sometimes. And once you sit down, it's not like they have the time to search every single one of you. So as long as you don't *use* the phone, no1's the wiser.

And for the same reason, why stuff like this can happen. We had around 5 examiners, all oldish ladies who sit/stand in one spot except when some1 puts their hand up. So it's not hard to take a few pics. Unfortunately my phone has really bad camera :( And the exam questions I wrote down on my hand rubbed off :( But since it took them sooooo long to collect the papers back in (no idea why... I mean, there's five of them) that I remember the questions anyway.
But yeah, over the weekend they'll probably change the questions. Still, overall, :lol:

Last edited:

everanoutsider

HSC
how would they know whther you had it on you? who's stupid enough to try messaging or worse calling someone in the middle of an exam? -_- anyone who does that deserves to be caught

everanoutsider

HSC
interesting ideas. although if i do try it on wednesday i think it will finally drive the teacher insane.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
And since when has something being against the rules stopped anyone from doing anything? Examiners don't have the powers to do a frisk of you, so yeah. Was pretty funny at the pandemonium that raged though. Some people made paper aeroplanes outta the paper, some smuggled it out so they could 'study it' for Monday.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
And since when has something being against the rules stopped anyone from doing anything? Examiners don't have the powers to do a frisk of you, so yeah. Was pretty funny at the pandemonium that raged though. Some people made paper aeroplanes outta the paper, some smuggled it out so they could 'study it' for Monday.
Yeah but... examiner comes to your desk to collect the paper. The paper isn't there. Kind of obvious, no?

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
Aplus said:
Yeah but... examiner comes to your desk to collect the paper. The paper isn't there. Kind of obvious, no?
Not really. "That other examiner took it, miss!"

H4rdc0r3

HSC
lol wtf.. i wonder if they are going to change the test paper now.

that was so stupid lol, there should have been a teacher supervising just like in every other exam. OMFG english ext1 today and I haven't even done anything... i'll study on the train.

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
H4rdc0r3 said:
lol wtf.. i wonder if they are going to change the test paper now.

that was so stupid lol, there should have been a teacher supervising just like in every other exam. OMFG english ext1 today and I haven't even done anything... i'll study on the train.
I dunno. I know Danny Lam took it, and kept it. Same with Stoner, but he ripped his up, because he felt bad afterwards (and the fact that the reason he took it wasn't because he wanted to, it was because he was the only one who brought his blazer into the exam so he could hide it).

I hope they change it. =\

bored of sc

HSC
:)

Double chem was okay - did a prac on Law of Constant Proportions.

Double free was okay - did a combination of maths revision and my music performance.

Double maths was okay - continued revision for Wednesday's test :(.

Music was okay - continued with revision for music aural and music performance.

:)

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Aerath said:
Not really. "That other examiner took it, miss!"
Aren't examiners allocated their own collumns? Like, examiner 1 will take care of the first two collumns, and so on... So when the examiner comes to you, he/she will know that another examiner can not have taken your exam people, because he/she was the person who was designated to do so. :p :p

dpospination

HSC
another good day. week 3 ishied already, time flies, think about it, in 2 terms time we will be 3 weeks into our HSC!!!

Aplus

HSC
N/A
Yeah, it's getting disturbingly close.

foram

Awesome Member
HSC
... i got my 3U math mark back... I was one of the very few people to get full mark in the last question with 14/14! :D... but my final mark was ... 28/36 !?! OMGOMGOMGOMG! Lost 8 marks in the dead easy part of the test?! no way. MUST BE A FREAKING MARKING ERROR!!:vcross: I need to get my test back, then get my mark changed, but i don't know when i'll get it back!! Far out, all these annoying people keep asking me what I got, just to make me feel bad. When i get my mark recalculated i'll rub it in their smelly faces and make them feel inferior again. GRRRR :vcross:

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
foram said:
... i got my 3U math mark back... I was one of the very few people to get full mark in the last question with 14/14! :D... but my final mark was ... 28/36 !?! OMGOMGOMGOMG! Lost 8 marks in the dead easy part of the test?! no way. MUST BE A FREAKING MARKING ERROR!!:vcross: I need to get my test back, then get my mark changed, but i don't know when i'll get it back!! Far out, all these annoying people keep asking me what I got, just to make me feel bad. When i get my mark recalculated i'll rub it in their smelly faces and make them feel inferior again. GRRRR :vcross:
That's about 78% (77.77777...%). Is that the lowest mark you ever got? It must be dissapointing to have received that. How did that Chinese girl go?

By the way, what is the rank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)