2009ers: Year 12 Jerseys (1 Viewer)

iLOVEmyBF

HSC
my skool mentioned them but we wont be filling any of the forms n shit out until next year... LAME!!! cant believe ppl already have theirs, lucky!!!!

psyche92

HSC
mine's rather boring and nerdy

Ephemera

Like the W. B. Yeats poem

It means short lived, and yet the poem discusses of more eternal things

I'm a fan of both the poem and word...

Last edited:

selablad

HSC
Our school gave us this whole lecture about how we should just go with our surnames because it's classy and we won't regret it when we're older...

...and then turned around and said that we couldn't have surnames because we might get stalked or something!

Aerath

Retired
HSC
N/A
We haven't even started discussing Yr 12 jerseys yet. :p

SoMeRaNdOm.

HSC
my school has already got our Jerseys. we got them at our first prelim exam

clintmyster

Prophet 9 FTW
HSC
Uni Grad
our jerseys are gonna look hectic! the design has been approved and the vote for the jersey was pretty much unanimous! those who have seen the design of their future jersey, do you like it?

HolyDang

HSC
There was a kid two years and had 'E= Mc^ALEX' on his jersey.
I thought that was pretty cool. I had HolyDang.

the-derivative

BCom/LLB (UNSW)
HSC
Doctor Jolly said:
Well, Anthony suggested 'vonny' but I'm not sticking any of those on the back of my jersey. If my talk with the Deputy fails, I'll just put Yvonne at the back of it. How lame. :mad1:
LOL vonny sounds gay :p

Just put Yvonne then. But like, at least you got 6 letters to work with - I feel sorry for Bo :p

Anyway back on topic - at my school we're allowed to put random comments on the back of our jerseys so I'm thinking of putting 'Shifty_Asian', '13yearswasted', 'Cwacciee Boi' (most people won't get that one) or 'b4i rt u ru/16'.

paperplanes

HSC
selablad said:
Our school gave us this whole lecture about how we should just go with our surnames because it's classy and we won't regret it when we're older...

...and then turned around and said that we couldn't have surnames because we might get stalked or something!
... wtf?! That's ridiculous. :(

superralex

Sheriosusly BHS09.
HSC
I put fairplay on my one. It was either that or superralex.

My import friends name is john ma. I suggested he put JohnMaMay. He put johnMAfia instead.

Some dickhead in my grade also tried to put 'asshole' :haha:

0hNivlek

HSC
lol @ JohnMaMay.

Yawn* the jersey committee kinda fails in my grade lol. year advisor still going aroudn telling people our nicknames are inappropriate lol.

klitzy

HSC
We've been told we're getting them late in the term. They was a huge collective groan, when the grade was told. It's as if you're not year 12, until you have a jersey. The design options weren't very good and we're not particularly original so the grade's getting the same as last years. There did seem to be a lot of support for a hoodie design, but it didn't appear as a choice.

I'm getting "klitzy" on mine. It's my nickname and most people who hear that are like "ooohhhh, did bet i know how you got that name aye *wink wink nudge nudge*", but it's a lot less interesting than that....fortunately or unfortunately.

I laugh because so many had to change theirs, as the year advisor and deputy put any strange ones into Urban Dictionary, but I had no issue. Not that it's meant to have a secret meaning or anything.

jet

Banned
HSC
I just got mine today. The name says MACCA.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)