2010 enrolment: what day are you going? (1 Viewer)

sorrowfox

HSC
What happens if you were supposed to enrol yesterday? I'm freaking out as I came back from holidays with my family today and checked the site and it told me I was supposed to enrol yesterday. And of course, with it being Aus day today I can't contact them. I know, I know, I know I'm stupid, I'm kicking myself.

HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE! :(

rx34

HSC
What happens if you were supposed to enrol yesterday? I'm freaking out as I came back from holidays with my family today and checked the site and it told me I was supposed to enrol yesterday. And of course, with it being Aus day today I can't contact them. I know, I know, I know I'm stupid, I'm kicking myself.

HELP ME SOMEONE PLEASE! :(
Relax, shit happens. Obviously you didn't call them today because it's a public holiday. Call them tomorrow and tell them you missed your enrolment. You still have to enrol in person but at a later date. I was told if I could not make my enrolment date on the 25th of Jan, I had to go on the 5th of Feb.

Just call your faculty ASAP. Good luck :)

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
yes do tell about the photos. :)

You sit down with a person and you give them your photo identification and your completed travel concession form. :) Then, they will adjust the camera and take your photo. You can look at the photo if you want (and I'm pretty sure you can retake it if you ask nicely)

HSC
Hey one more thing guys, I'm still unsure about one elective that I can choose. When I go will they have a list of possible electives or do I have to actually know tonight and write it down, ready for tomorrow?

meilz92

where are my hair
HSC
Uni Grad
gaaaah enrolled today. my photo was sooo bad- my hair all frizzed out because it was mad overcast and rainy :(

and none of the advisors were too sure about the prerequisites for psych major in the science part of my double degree... they werent sure if i had to take statistics, biostatistic AND statistics (adv) or just one of them!!!! nevertheless i only put down biostatistics.... might contact the faculty of science to double check that its ok, although im pretty sure it is

and still no idea what i wanna major in for commerce + my second science major :( :(

X2RADialbomber

mandapanda
HSC
Hey one more thing guys, I'm still unsure about one elective that I can choose. When I go will they have a list of possible electives or do I have to actually know tonight and write it down, ready for tomorrow?
I enrolled in the Arts faculty, so I'm not sure if it is the same all around. They gave me a handbook which outlined all the Arts units of study, how to structure my degree, and how to structure majors (and the prerequisites for majors). There were also academic advisors to help if you wanted to ask questions about the degree and units of study.

HSC
I enrolled in the Arts faculty, so I'm not sure if it is the same all around. They gave me a handbook which outlined all the Arts units of study, how to structure my degree, and how to structure majors (and the prerequisites for majors). There were also academic advisors to help if you wanted to ask questions about the degree and units of study.
Yeah it went well today, thanks :)

amelia i feel your pain. Words cannot express how replusive my id is!
Lol I thought I would have a good chance to fix my hair up or something but mine will be terrible.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)