2010 enrolment: what day are you going? (1 Viewer)

naisAtoN

Awesome Member
HSC
totally hanging with fellow bos nerds hahahaha rofl
OMG, bos people were there? I seriously stood around for so long on my own because I didn't know anyone else enrolling in arts.

Annnyway what a bloody annoying day, basically just because of the lines. Was filling out my subjects and a girl next to me put her hands on her head and kept freaking out and saying stuff like "I CAN'T HANDLE IT!" - the girl filling stuff out opposite me looked up and we were trying not to piss ourselves. Hopefully none of you were that stressed girl, but if so... I'm sorry, but you were hilariously over-stressed.

I didn't get to see my photo, I didn't really care that much though. By this time it had started to sprinkle and it was cold outside but humid and hot inside, everyone just seemed to want to get through and out of there. I figure it's not going to be seen THAT often anyway right?

Last edited:

rx34

HSC
OMG, bos people were there? I seriously stood around for so long on my own because I didn't know anyone else enrolling in arts.

Annnyway what a bloody annoying day, basically just because of the lines. Was filling out my subjects and a girl next to me put her hands on her head and kept freaking out and saying stuff like "I CAN'T HANDLE IT!" - the girl filling stuff out opposite me looked up and we were trying not to piss ourselves. Hopefully none of you were that stressed girl, but if so... I'm sorry, but you were hilariously over-stressed.

I didn't get to see my photo, I didn't really care that much though. By this time it had started to sprinkle and it was cold outside but humid and hot inside, everyone just seemed to want to get through and out of there. I figure it's not going to be seen THAT often anyway right?
People who stress too much really annoy me, especially when they unexpectedly 'pass' the stress onto you.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)