2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (3 Viewers)

quackerdile

HSC
So has everyone finished their mid semester exams? I had my last one yesterday, handed in an assignment today and I have no more assignments to do until next week :D . Overall I think I did ok, I just wish I had studied more but that was hard to do with so many assignments due in at the same time.

jackydoll

HSC
So has everyone finished their mid semester exams? I had my last one yesterday, handed in an assignment today and I have no more assignments to do until next week :D . Overall I think I did ok, I just wish I had studied more but that was hard to do with so many assignments due in at the same time.
I don't do exams in my course, just have to submit my journals.

Icystealer

HSC
Well for those who did HUBS1403 exam on friday... for the ppl in GP101 if any exist on here... i misread the time on the announcement and arrived 20min late... the guy gave me a huge death stare and i just kinda slammed the door behind me.

Later when i went to chat with Karen about it that supervisor walks in and was like "You said there would be enuff sits for everyone there was like f**king 20 people i didnt know where to f**king put... rage on more..."

Thought it was funny during the moment.

LauraHLH

HSC
Well for those who did HUBS1403 exam on friday... for the ppl in GP101 if any exist on here... i misread the time on the announcement and arrived 20min late... the guy gave me a huge death stare and i just kinda slammed the door behind me.

Later when i went to chat with Karen about it that supervisor walks in and was like "You said there would be enuff sits for everyone there was like f**king 20 people i didnt know where to f**king put... rage on more..."

Thought it was funny during the moment.
That's weird, I was in the Basden Theatre for that exam and there were 5-6 seats that weren't taken in ours... but we had people walking in right till half past nine. And even then, we had more coming but she took them back outside and talked to them for a while and they didn't come in.

Did anyone else find the test pretty easy? Me and a few of my friends had been stressing, but it was actually pretty simple. A few ones that you had to sort of look at a couple of times, but that was about it.

copeys

HSC
I just printed stuff off, and the girl who had printed some stuff off (which wound up in the middle
of my stuff) had the student number after me!! :eek:. Freaky!

Icystealer

HSC
That's weird, I was in the Basden Theatre for that exam and there were 5-6 seats that weren't taken in ours... but we had people walking in right till half past nine. And even then, we had more coming but she took them back outside and talked to them for a while and they didn't come in.

Did anyone else find the test pretty easy? Me and a few of my friends had been stressing, but it was actually pretty simple. A few ones that you had to sort of look at a couple of times, but that was about it.
Yeah my guy went crazy... total ape i tell ya!

DanHickm

HSC
that was me.

Haha! sure.

Shuttlebus said:
Anyone else incredibly keen for the end of semester break?
I suppose, I like the uni atmosphere despite all the assessments and my poor marks so far. I'd like to get the chance to travel though, and I'm thinking the break might be a good time to do so.

jackydoll

HSC
You know how someone posted those signs when his bike was stolen. Some anonymous person put up stolen signs for a missing left thong, off white with gold strap, size 6 and a gift from her Grandmother in Iceland. It's all over the Shortland area.

axlenatore

Scuba Steve
HSC
funniest quirk for me recently was my maths lecturer saying "size doesnt matter, area does"

shuttle_bus5

HSC
You know how someone posted those signs when his bike was stolen. Some anonymous person put up stolen signs for a missing left thong, off white with gold strap, size 6 and a gift from her Grandmother in Iceland. It's all over the Shortland area.
I saw that this arvo and had a bit of a chuckle

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)