2010 official "funny quirks of my day" thread. (1 Viewer)

Icystealer

HSC
Not sure if anyone here is in CHEM1010 but i found the start of today's lecture a lil funny with the looking for a girl to go to "Kate's Party" lol.

jackydoll

HSC
My Art Theory lecturer brought his bike into the HB15 theatre and stripped down to his Qantas pyjamas to teach us about Sigmund Freud's influence on Surrealism. He also showed pictures of a newborn baby still attached to it's umbilical cord and a Bear In The Big Blue House potty trainer for the main stages of Id.

cassiecocaine

HSC
My drama tutor continues to tell us that "theatre is an empire built on sand and bullshit" :)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Asians should be worth 10-points. Everytime you see some moron walking in the middle of the road almost causing an accident, it's usually an Asian.

quackerdile

HSC
Got some free pancakes today out the front of the Shortland library, it was awesome but the line up was huge. Not really sure why they were making pancakes but there were also some stalls set up advertising the uni counselling service and advertising the forum. Oh, almost forgot, there was also a fortune teller there (aka creepy old lady with tarot cards).

Asians should be worth 10-points. Everytime you see some moron walking in the middle of the road almost causing an accident, it's usually an Asian.
Yep, I always have this problem in the parking lot near the maths department.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Yeah, there were also free freddo frogs at the condom stand. Shag week is awesome so far. The guys running the pancakes were super creepy though.

Also Janelle Bloom (from Ready Steady Cook) is meant to be here today.

~untitled~

HSC
Achievements so far this week:
* Free pancakes from creepies.
* 3 free bottles of iced tea.
* Free lunch courtesy of Janelle Bloom.
* Free lollypop.
* 4/5 of a free freddo.

Edit
*And a free pink balloon dog.

Last edited:

jackydoll

HSC
Got some free pancakes today out the front of the Shortland library, it was awesome but the line up was huge. Not really sure why they were making pancakes but there were also some stalls set up advertising the uni counselling service and advertising the forum. Oh, almost forgot, there was also a fortune teller there (aka creepy old lady with tarot cards).

Yep, I always have this problem in the parking lot near the maths department.
Yeah, there were also free freddo frogs at the condom stand. Shag week is awesome so far. The guys running the pancakes were super creepy though.

Also Janelle Bloom (from Ready Steady Cook) is meant to be here today.
Achievements so far this week:
* Free pancakes from creepies.
* 3 free bottles of iced tea.
* Free lunch courtesy of Janelle Bloom.
* Free lollypop.
* 4/5 of a free freddo.

Edit
*And a free pink balloon dog.
PANCAKES? FREDDO FROGS? FREE LUNCH? I got to get down to the Shortalnd area.

jackydoll

HSC
Also, I saw a white thong glued to a gumtree near the pathway between the Hunter and Shortland hubs.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
My last class today was in Physics, and because I was half asleep this morning I parked in Engineering. On the way back to my car, I saw not one, but two asian couples making out furiously as if it was the end of the world.

Don't they know how to get a fucking room? (pun possibly intended)

jackydoll

HSC
My last class today was in Physics, and because I was half asleep this morning I parked in Engineering. On the way back to my car, I saw not one, but two asian couples making out furiously as if it was the end of the world.

ew.

Hagaren

The Fresh Prince
HSC

HAHAHA just walk past and start filming and see what response you get.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)