2010'ers, can we get our journals back? (1 Viewer)

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
Just wondering?
I don't really care about the content, hah, such a large proportion was forged the night/morning before it was due, but uh, can we get them back?
I mainly just want the folder back because I decorated it and it's pretty, lal.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
I know for my school, they'll call us back mid-Term 2 to collect them. Perhaps then they'll be like "OMG, congrats!" or "Hey, uhh since you got such a good mark... can I keep it?"

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
What is this journal?
Yup, in extension 2, you're supposed to document all your research and ideas in a journal. You could paste in sections of your work which you've annotated and changed, or include feedback from teachers/students. Also cite influential works which you've read or places where you've been which have made any significant impact to your writing.

The journal is a really helpful thing, and it's something I think, as a creative person especially, is really useful to have; to see how your thoughts have evolved and changed and to be able to trace it... I just didn't really do ex2 as I should have, and so ended up having to forge a lot at the end. The beginning was legit though. ; )

And Shadow, I hope they don't want to keep it! Haha, my visual arts teacher wanted to keep my art diary, but NUUUUUUUUUUUU. The amount of hours I had poured into that thing, oh ma gad

saba_saba

HSC
I don't really care about the content, hah, such a large proportion was forged the night/morning before it was due
OMGLOL saaaaaaaaaaaaaame. XD

Keeping a journal was such a paiiiiiiiin. I wanted to just write, write, and write some more. Creatively, not those pesky reflections/annotations. I will be glad never to set sights on that thing again.

Deer

Premium Member
HSC
OMGLOL saaaaaaaaaaaaaame. XD

Keeping a journal was such a paiiiiiiiin. I wanted to just write, write, and write some more. Creatively, not those pesky reflections/annotations. I will be glad never to set sights on that thing again.
Yeah I agree, I think it is good and sort of fun in the beginning when you're researching and trying to decide what to actually do your mw on, but when you've started writing, printing stuff out and annotating blah blah, it's so tedious!

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
That's why I got other people to annotate my work under: "collaboration" =P

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)