2011 Semester 1 timetables (1 Viewer)

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Either that or going home after dark... and all those troubles to be had.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Goin home after dark feels good with imaginary girlfriend next to you, relaxing the scenery n wind ..
She's not imaginary. Shadowdude makes no pretenses.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Why MATHS1151? I was recommended to take 1141.

And it's even better with a real girlfriend... which I plan to acquire somehow. /me shrugs

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
Why MATHS1151? I was recommended to take 1141.

And it's even better with a real girlfriend... which I plan to acquire somehow. /me shrugs
If you intend to major in acturial I think you're supposed to take 1151 (my friend received the recommendation too but she called up maths and they said 1151. ASB was a bit confused and said 1141...).

sinophile

HSC
N/A
fuck man..

this thread sure filled up fast, i havent even enrolled yet, i have to talk to some guys in the faculty. am i fucked? is my timetable going to be shit?

cutemouse

Account Closed
HSC
N/A
If you intend to major in acturial I think you're supposed to take 1151 (my friend received the recommendation too but she called up maths and they said 1151. ASB was a bit confused and said 1141...).
The courses are very similiar I believe. I think the main difference is the order in which they do stuff. Eg, they do probability in S1 and complex numbers in S2. Whereas for 1141 it's the other way around. And they go into a bit more detail I think.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
if possible it'll be a good idea for first years to try to get their student ID card before o-week, because during o-week the queue will be roughly 1km long.

pwoh

O_O
HSC
Uni Grad
if possible it'll be a good idea for first years to try to get their student ID card before o-week, because during o-week the queue will be roughly 1km long.
But I cbf :( How long does it take?

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
If you join with friends in the line, it'll be nicer to wait. You get to chat beforehand and then afterward as you laugh at your pictures!

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
all u gotta do is fill in a small form (do that while waiting in the queue to save time), then take it to the person at the counter, they tap some computer buttons, then take your picture, tap some more computers, then done.

if doing this during oweek then add 30mins to the time (or however long it takes to get through a 1km queueueue)

nessarhino

HSC
I'm jealous for the fact you were able to get early classes. I wanted early classes but most of them were already taken before I got a chance to enrol. Fucking UAC.
Delayed Reply xD

I actually have a feeling I might regret it though - purely because of peak hour commute on a jam packed train.
Other than that, I completed enrollment within 20 minutes of accepting my offer 'cos I turned into a crazy psycho girl the night before and pre-planned my classes already. ^__^"

twistedrebel

HSC
Go now and ID takes 5mins tops. They are sitting their watching movies, thats how bored they are.

sinophile

HSC
N/A
Delayed Reply xD

I actually have a feeling I might regret it though - purely because of peak hour commute on a jam packed train.
Other than that, I completed enrollment within 20 minutes of accepting my offer 'cos I turned into a crazy psycho girl the night before and pre-planned my classes already. ^__^"
For the packed peak hour commute, I find that sitting on the stairs works well.

Mature Lamb

wats goin on
HSC
Uni Grad
For fucks sake, fuck you UNSW. I think I should just take my MQ offer. I've been waiting a whole week for SCIF1121 classes to open, and when they finally do I get a fuckload of clashes everywhere. I called the Faculty of Science Science Student Centre so they could help me fix my timetable, then they told me to call another number so I could get put into some full classes. When I called the number, I found out the bitch is on leave. I went back to Enrolment Help and Support and the bitch told me to fill out a Course Enrolment Variation form. FUUUUUUUUUUCK

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)