2011 Trial HSC discussion (1 Viewer)

Riproot

#MedLyf
HSC
Uni Grad
Re: Trials soon

Oh nice, good stuff for English. For me its a piece of shit or im just the pet peeve of the entire english faculty...
For paper 2 i wrote a freaking essay instead of a speech. Arrrgghhhh Marks should be good...
that sucks man. All you really have to do is add rhetorical questions, address the audience, ask them to picture stuff and write things in triplets.

HSC
Guys, the 2011 CSSA is not that difficult to be honest... Just make sure you know your calculations.... cos there are plenty of 'em. :music:

Since i'm in a good mood if you want to take a look at the 2011 CSSA chemistry trial paper just PM me, i'll see what i can do :)

Last edited:

Dylanamali

HSC
Guys, the 2011 CSSA is not that difficult to be honest... Just make sure you know your calculations.... cos there are plenty of 'em. :music:

Since i'm in a good mood if you want to take a look at the 2011 CSSA chemistry trial paper just PM me i'll see what i can do :)
p'med! get back to me pwease =)

HSC
Re: Trials soon

yeah... I've been lazy all year except last term I started working a bit... Except for bio :/
I'm really worried about bio because everyone is working so hard now and I'm all like. Nah I'll be good and do other shit so I'm not too sure about sustaining my rank. :/
English is looking good though. :) getting like 2nd-3rd in the tests now.
same with me lol

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
I wonder about CSSA maths ext 1. What's the difficulty like? :O
r u doin this paper. i hav done the 2008, 2009, 2010 papers. i really liked them and found them to test a wide range of stuff, but they are ok difficulty for a 4u student. you should definitely do the 2010, 2009 one.

Alkanes

HSC
Pretty sure all catholic/private schools who sit the CSSA papers do them on the same day and time.

HSC
Uni Grad
r u doin this paper. i hav done the 2008, 2009, 2010 papers. i really liked them and found them to test a wide range of stuff, but they are ok difficulty for a 4u student. you should definitely do the 2010, 2009 one.
My school is probs gonna buy independent and combine it with catholic questions, as well as questions from elsewhere, that's for 3U though.
for 4U, the teacher is writing the exam, he wont buy catholic paper but tbh I don't mind having the catholic paper so I can see myself stand out against everyone else :p

Hermes1

Banned
HSC
My school is probs gonna buy independent and combine it with catholic questions, as well as questions from elsewhere, that's for 3U though.
for 4U, the teacher is writing the exam, he wont buy catholic paper but tbh I don't mind having the catholic paper so I can see myself stand out against everyone else :p
Yeh i relly wanted the CSSA paper for 4U and 3U as well because the questions are so good. probs because the papers are written by the ppl who wrote the cambridge textbook.

The independent 4U paper i didnt like as much.

HSC
Uni Grad
Yeh i relly wanted the CSSA paper for 4U and 3U as well because the questions are so good. probs because the papers are written by the ppl who wrote the cambridge textbook.

The independent 4U paper i didnt like as much.
and the CSSA paper also reflects the HSC content a lot more. I prefer to use 4U independent papers for revision purposes though.

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
and the CSSA paper also reflects the HSC content a lot more. I prefer to use 4U independent papers for revision purposes though.
Our school orders the Independent and Catholic papers now...? Yes! I can come first now. :)

Memi

HSC
N/A
Feeling really unnerved about my Trials. Wish I had studied more consistently but I'll just have to deal with it. Hopefully I can maintain my ranks *fingers crossed*

SpiralFlex

HSC
N/A
Feeling really unnerved about my Trials. Wish I had studied more consistently but I'll just have to deal with it. Hopefully I can maintain my ranks *fingers crossed*
Good luck human. May your results be of glory and greatness.

Alkanes

HSC
Goodluck everyone! You'll get what you deserve

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)