2012 HSC 16c) (1 Viewer)

Hi there444

HSC
Can some tell me what the above question means? I dont understand the question. Please DONOT give me answer cos if I wanted answers I couldve checked answers from bostes

HSC
The letters seem confusing, so put numbers. For instance it there are integers 1-n, define that to be 1-100 (for understanding purposes). Then of these 100 numbers you're going to choose k numbers. Let k be 20 numbers (for understanding purposes). Now you want to select 20 (k) different integers.

So from the 100 integers, you want to select 20 integers which are different (no repetition).

That's pretty much what the question is saying

Hi there444

HSC
The letters seem confusing, so put numbers. For instance it there are integers 1-n, define that to be 1-100 (for understanding purposes). Then of these 100 numbers you're going to choose k numbers. Let k be 20 numbers (for understanding purposes). Now you want to select 20 (k) different integers.

So from the 100 integers, you want to select 20 integers which are different (no repetition).

That's pretty much what the question is saying
dw kuro, thanks though. Thanks fais. I would rep but my it says I must spread. I see now. Yeh I didnt get when they said k different integers are selected and then another one is selected. I hope there is no probability in HSC or only 1 mark or 2 at max. I think that I should start studying for probability. How are you guys studying for the 4u test? Trials?

HSC
dw kuro, thanks though. Thanks fais. I would rep but my it says I must spread. I see now. Yeh I didnt get when they said k different integers are selected and then another one is selected. I hope there is no probability in HSC or only 1 mark or 2 at max. I think that I should start studying for probability. How are you guys studying for the 4u test? Trials?
HSC papers/trial papers (Ruse, Grammer Syd Boys)

I have biology as well next monday, so my time for 4u is limited in comparison to the amount of time you guys have (assuming 4u is your next exam)

Hi there444

HSC
HSC papers/trial papers (Ruse, Grammer Syd Boys)

I have biology as well next monday, so my time for 4u is limited in comparison to the amount of time you guys have (assuming 4u is your next exam)
I see. thanks. Damm unlucky. But we are here to help each other not compare (no offense) hahaha. And plus you are set for English. I screwed English so gotta get even from math and get that 98 atar if I can. Good luck though for biology.

HSC
I see. thanks. Damm unlucky. But we are here to help each other not compare (no offense) hahaha. And plus you are set for English. I screwed English so gotta get even from math and get that 98 atar if I can. Good luck though for biology.
English is subjective, no one really knows what they're going to get. Hopefully i didn't stuff it up, thanks! Good luck for the rest of your exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)