• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2013 Federal election (1 Viewer)

2013 Federal Election: 2PP Voting Intention

• Liberal / National Coalition

Votes: 101 50.0%
  • Australian Labor Party

Votes: 101 50.0%

• Total voters

TheGreatest99.95

Premium Member
HSC
Rudd is an egotistical maniac. Expect the election to be earlier and Labor to get smashed in this election
Rudd was just as bad as Julia when it came to fiscal planning, his popularity was down in the slumps (when he was in) just like Julia's is now

Okashi

HSC
Rudd is an egotistical maniac. Expect the election to be earlier and Labor to get smashed in this election
Rudd was just as bad as Julia when it came to fiscal planning, his popularity was down in the slumps (when he was in) just like Julia's is now
He's just using the same excuse that Gillard disposed him with rightly or wrongly. Namely the government has lost it's way and that the poll position has gone beyond bad.

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
Sky News now confirming Shorten has switched to the Rudd camp.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I am backing Kevin Rudd to regain the Prime Ministership of Australia. Rudd will become Australia's second longest serving PM after Robert Menzies. I went for my team, my country, my Labor heartland voters. It's a pity that Tony Windsor is not backing Rudd. Go Team Rudd! Go Labor! Good guys win bad guys lose and as always Labor prevails in 2013 under the leadership of Kevin Rudd.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I am backing Kevin Rudd to regain the Prime Ministership of Australia. Rudd will become Australia's second longest serving PM after Robert Menzies. I went for my team, my country, my Labor heartland voters. It's a pity that Tony Windsor is not backing Rudd. Go Team Rudd! Go Labor! Good guys win bad guys lose and as always Labor prevails in 2013 under the leadership of Kevin Rudd.
I love how loyal you are.

OzKo

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Incredible.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Latika Bourke reporting JG has the numbers to win but it's close.

So it rudd looses, reckon he'll resign?

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Triple post. Nobody has actually seen this petition, what if it doesn't exist? Lol

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
If Rudd wins and the election outcome is not a hung parliament , then you should leave BoS. After all you have to lose something if you make a bet.

Absolutely impossible for there to be another hung parliament. Coalition already picked up two national seats from the independents with retirement of Oakeshott and Windsor. You have no credibility at all.
First off I'm not going to quit a site that I have belonged to and contributed to for almost 10 years because of an opinion I hold regarding the outcome of an election.

Secondly. Two less independents doesn't mean there can't be a hung parliament. As long as there is at least a third party running in a seat then there is always the possibility of a hung parliament.

Sathius005

HSC
Uni Grad
I want the Labor party to hold the election in November. I think Kevin Rudd needs to stamp some moral authority into the public policy debate. Kevin Rudd should govern for a bit longer. Kevin Rudd should build up some political capital and innovate the Rudd Labor brand. However, Kevin Rudd needs to get a mandate from the Australian people. With the help of the Labor Independents and the majority of the two party vote recorded in 2010, Labor has a mandate to govern. Politics is not just about quick fixes, it has to be about pragmatism. I honestly believe Kevin Rudd will lead Labor to victory in the 2013 federal election. Bill Shorten you are my hero and will one day make a great Prime Minister of Australia. God bless the Australian Labor party. God bless Kevin Rudd.

townie

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
I want the Labor party to hold the election in November. I think Kevin Rudd needs to stamp some moral authority into the public policy debate. Kevin Rudd should govern for a bit longer. Kevin Rudd should build up some political capital and innovate the Rudd Labor brand. However, Kevin Rudd needs to get a mandate from the Australian people. With the help of the Labor Independents and the majority of the two party vote recorded in 2010, Labor has a mandate to govern. Politics is not just about quick fixes, it has to be about pragmatism. I honestly believe Kevin Rudd will lead Labor to victory in the 2013 federal election. Bill Shorten you are my hero and will one day make a great Prime Minister of Australia. God bless the Australian Labor party. God bless Kevin Rudd.
You have less credibility than Clive Palmer and Tony Abbot's love child

Okashi

HSC
You have less credibility than Townie. That's saying something.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)