2014 Fifa World Cup Winner (1 Viewer)

Who do you think will win the 2014 FIFA World Cup?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

enoilgam

HSC
I was going for Argentina (I didnt want Germany to equal Italy) but it was a much deserved win by the Germans, especially since they have been the most consistent team for just over a decade.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
I was going for Argentina (I didnt want Germany to equal Italy) but it was a much deserved win by the Germans, especially since they have been the most consistent team for just over a decade.
really really great game too. argentina played such a tough defence but was unable to gain any possession at all. what a fucking goal by goetze. 22 year old kid scored the WINNING WORLD CUP GOAL and im just sitting on my ass watching him.

D94

HSC
N/A
True, but I don't think it was a convincing win since they needed the 2nd half of ET to win. Sure the same argument could be made if Argentina won but the odds were in Germany's favour, so many expected a strong win.

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Well Argentina had their chances, so did Germany.

And then the deciding goal was much harder to score than all the other chances in the game.

But yeah World Cup finals anything can happen, and did.

It could have ended up Argentina 2-0, could have ended up Germany 2-0 after the 90 minutes.

So yeah it was a close game and I guess this shows how both teams are of similar high class caliber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)