2014 Internal Ranks Thread (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
lol when Adrita liked my post so no it's not a lie. anyways it's just an estimate so it doesn't have to be 100% accurate.

anyways, you're worried people will get 99.95 by your other thread, 'too many people aiming for 99.95?'
so what, you're saying Adrita is 100% correct. so if she gives me 99 atar estimate, I will get exactly 99. I know we joke about adrita being the queen of atar-related things, but you do realise its all of us joking around. so when you say "adrita liked my post" = "I'm right" - that is so wrong

and the second thing that annoys me is all these assumptions you're making from me posting a thread asking for people's opinion on stuff - here, about maybe too many people aiming for 99.95. to go off from that, and simply make that assumption "oh mreditor16 is worried that others are going to take his 99.95" is simply put - ridiculous.

Queenroot

I complete the Squar3
HSC
N/A
so what, you're saying Adrita is 100% correct.
yes
so if she gives me 99 atar estimate, I will get exactly 99.
yes
I know we joke about adrita being the queen of atar-related things, but you do realise its all of us joking around
no
so when you say "adrita liked my post" = "I'm right" - that is so wrong
no

Anyway enough derail guys, he will get 99.95

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
so what, you're saying Adrita is 100% correct. so if she gives me 99 atar estimate, I will get exactly 99. I know we joke about adrita being the queen of atar-related things, but you do realise its all of us joking around. so when you say "adrita liked my post" = "I'm right" - that is so wrong

and the second thing that annoys me is all these assumptions you're making from me posting a thread asking for people's opinion on stuff - here, about maybe too many people aiming for 99.95. to go off from that, and simply make that assumption "oh mreditor16 is worried that others are going to take his 99.95" is simply put - ridiculous.
that's not wrong and I am not naive so just chillax.
Actually Adrita is right cos one of my friends asked an atar estimate and adrita replied and her estimate was very close.

mreditor16

HSC
I was also irked by "for sure". Whilst these are very impressive ranks and at the very least warrants a 99.8+, considering his school rank, it will also largely depend on his externals (not to dis his school or anything).
that was exactly the thoughts running through my mind.

Futuremedstudent

Ancient Orator
HSC
N/A
I was also irked by "for sure". Whilst these are very impressive ranks and at the very least warrants a 99.8+, considering his school rank, it will also largely depend on his externals (not to dis his school or anything).
ok ok end of story

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Even if it is a top ranked school, the externals are still worth 50% so they play a large game in the end.

Although estimates can be subjective to different situations and are a rough guide, even if someone was ranked first in everything in subjects that scale relatively high at James Ruse can't be guaranteed above a 99 simply because they could bomb the externals. Of course it would be surprising, but it is still quite possible.

emilios

HSC
This thead: "yeah 1st in everything, aiming for 99.95, although will be happy with 99.90"

This is why I don't go on BOS lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)