2014'ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuchSmallHands

HSC
You're joking. I am writing about him as well. Don't worry, I won't try to hard to get state rank ok. :haha:
I find everything about him absolutely hilarious and weirdly hot haha. It either really works out for me because I'm crazy passionate (25 for that section in trials) or it doesn't because I can be that little bit too passionate (22 in assessment and several meetings about how the hell the marker was supposed to start with my essay stance haha)

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
I find everything about him absolutely hilarious and weirdly hot haha. It either really works out for me because I'm crazy passionate (25 for that section in trials) or it doesn't because I can be that little bit too passionate (22 in assessment and several meetings about how the hell the marker was supposed to start with my essay stance haha)

:) How many pages did you write?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
:) Well thats what happens if you want to write fast for most people
I have an inflammatory bone disorder too, so when my wrist fails I write in this really weird way where I don't move my wrist I move the arm? I don't know its weird but it makes my handwriting really ridiculous (like two words to a line levels of ridiculous haha)

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I have an inflammatory bone disorder too, so when my wrist fails I write in this really weird way where I don't move my wrist I move the arm? I don't know its weird but it makes my handwriting really ridiculous (like two words to a line levels of ridiculous haha)
I've seen people writing like that before in exams (So your not alone) ( I get very distracted..)

Hope your bone disorder isn't too painful with writing exams and stuff?

SuchSmallHands

HSC
I've seen people writing like that before in exams (So your not alone) ( I get very distracted..)

Hope your bone disorder isn't too painful with writing exams and stuff?
You need to focus more haha. Yeah it isn't pleasant but you it's not like I'm not going to sit the exam so you do it and go home and codeine up haha

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
You need to focus more haha. Yeah it isn't pleasant but you it's not like I'm not going to sit the exam so you do it and go home and codeine up haha
Yep I really need to learn to stop getting distracted in exams :O...

Thats the right attitude to sitting HSC exams (painful)

SuchSmallHands

HSC
Yep I really need to learn to stop getting distracted in exams :O...

Thats the right attitude to sitting HSC exams (painful)
Don't spend time in the HSC staring at the way other people are writing, it'll probably damage your SR chance a bit haha

MrInoeverthin

HSC
Uni Grad
That's a good thing. Something (someone in this case) you love writing about, huh. You should become a historian! :headbang:

QZP

HSC
Omg doing 4U past papers with exam conditions is the most draining thing ever

rumbleroar

Survivor of the HSC
HSC
Omg doing 4U past papers with exam conditions is the most draining thing ever
4u papers in general
I feel like I've lost my brain after the first one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: QZP

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
I started Extension 2 recently and was wondering what the HSC exam would look like so I go onto the legit BOS website and open up the 2013 paper

*cries*
Not smart to do if you've just started the course ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)