2015 Global Leadership Entry Program? (1 Viewer)

Angel_HSC

HSC
What you could apply twice!!! :O I got rejected for social science the SAME FREAKING DAY everyone got accepted :'(

HSC
Really? Yeah I emailed them, asking if I could when I got rejected because I applied so early, showed a willingness to join the university and had a plethora of community experience and volunteering etc.

tumtoom

HSC
I sent in my application for Bachelor of Law on the last day it was open - 15th August- and am yet to hear from them. I'm freaking out though coz i know a couple friends who received a rejection letter into B laws but sent their application in a couple days before me, and also have heard of people being accepted!! I'd rather a rejection letter than nothing! Anyone else applied for law?

classic_98

HSC
I applied for B. International Studies because I thought I would never get into Bachelor of Laws. I know a friend who got rejected for International studies however her rejection letter was sent to her parents not her and also a friend who got into Bachelor of Laws plus $5000 and I'm so scared I haven't gotten a reply yet. :(

HSC
Yeah, Pretty Pissed, know a mate who got into a Bachelor of Laws, I had better marks than him, they cited my rejection due to my 'performance in standard english' however, this bloke who got in was doing much worse that me in english standard....MQ = Illuminati?

classic_98

HSC
Yeah, Pretty Pissed, know a mate who got into a Bachelor of Laws, I had better marks than him, they cited my rejection due to my 'performance in standard english' however, this bloke who got in was doing much worse that me in english standard....MQ = Illuminati?
wow have you already been accepted into The University of Notre Dame Young Achievers ??

Damn lucky! Just did my interview few days ago

HSC
I did mine on friday evening, around 4pm
The dean of law told me that I wouldn't get into law on early entry and that he'd recommend me for main round offer for law meaning i would have to pick up my ATAR to 90.00 if I wanted to get in. However, he then suggested that I change my preferences to commerce and that would guarantee me a spot at Notre Dame next year, so basically I havent been officially notified of a place in commerce, However from what he told me it's highly likely I will be offered an early entry spot at commerce in Notre Dame next year.

tumtoom

HSC
GOOD NEWS! i got into B-Laws through GLEP!!! Found out yesterday, and am so stoked.

crowley926

HSC
GOOD NEWS! i got into B-Laws through GLEP!!! Found out yesterday, and am so stoked.
Omg congrats! Are you combining it with something else?
I still haven't heard from them haha starting to get real antsy

tumtoom

HSC
Omg congrats! Are you combining it with something else?
I still haven't heard from them haha starting to get real antsy

I'm planning on a double degree with Commerce. Also yeah i know some people who haven't heard yet. It's very randomly spread

crowley926

HSC
Yea a friend of mine according to what she told me it comes with $5000
Still haven't heard from GLEP
Oh wow good on them then :D
Same! When did you apply? I applied like the day before it was due haha

classic_98

HSC
Oh wow good on them then :D
Same! When did you apply? I applied like the day before it was due haha
I just received an email i got into B international studies i'm so shocked i applied on the due date wish i got into Law though gotta fight for that ATAR though !

justem

'Alpha' female ;)
HSC
Congrats!!! I got in for law too AND im doing intl studies as well haha!! - will you be at orientation next week?
Congrats to you too!!!!

Not next week unfortunately since my mum still wants me to focus on the HSC and so is making me go to the one in November, but this is so cool i'll most likely be seeing you there at uni then!

teridax

HSC
N/A
congrats on macq law justem :haha:

but i thought you wanted to do med? what caused the change lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)