2015 Sem 2 Finals Thread (1 Viewer)

mreditor16

HSC
With finals starting within the next three weeks, I thought it'd be worth kick-starting a thread for finals. How are you feeling for finals this semester, guys? Are most of you in a similar position to me, lamenting its Week 12 already and trying to catch up weeks and weeks of content haha?

Squar3root

realest nigga
HSC
Uni Grad
With finals starting within the next three weeks, I thought it'd be worth kick-starting a thread for finals. How are you feeling for finals this semester, guys? Are most of you in a similar position to me, lamenting its Week 12 already and trying to catch up on a semester's worth of content?
yep

rip wam

RenegadeMx

Kosovo is Serbian
HSC
Uni Grad
With finals starting within the next three weeks, I thought it'd be worth kick-starting a thread for finals. How are you feeling for finals this semester, guys? Are most of you in a similar position to me, lamenting its Week 12 already and trying to catch up weeks and weeks of content haha?
lel i have neglected geology so long

maffs is easy enough, just might need to revise first few chapters

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
2 courses I can easily cram in a few days.

2 other courses I can cram in a week.

Exam timetable is perfect for that so I'll start in stuvac.

Have other stuff to do in the meantime

HSC
Uni Grad
fml. some of my assessments deadlines got pushed back to week 13 which means less time during STUVAC for studying :(

Not only to mention how much work I actually need to catch up on. *Sigh* engineering workload in 3rd year 2nd sem is actually very stressful

D94

HSC
N/A
fml. some of my assessments deadlines got pushed back to week 13 which means less time during STUVAC for studying :(

Not only to mention how much work I actually need to catch up on. *Sigh* engineering workload in 3rd year 2nd sem is actually very stressful
But if they were due earlier, then there's no excuse for needing to complete them last minute on week 13... There's no less time in stuvac because you should have planned to complete those by the original deadline. If you were on plan, then there's no net loss in time for you.

mreditor16

HSC
Bumpity bump. Finals start in the next 7 days.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Final paper for an arts course - 3000 words - due tomorrow: i have 628 right now

Problem set to hand in for linguistics on Wednesday - sketched a response to one of five questions

Macro 2 final exam on Friday

*sigh*

and then i'm also supposed to be meeting up with some cute girls next week too <3

mreditor16

HSC
I'm more up to date and have less to cram, compared to this time back in Sem 1. However, I feel more nervous and underprepared for this semester's finals. Probably because the courses I'm doing this semester are much harder.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
Final paper for an arts course - 3000 words - due tomorrow: i have 628 right now

Problem set to hand in for linguistics on Wednesday - sketched a response to one of five questions

Macro 2 final exam on Friday

*sigh*

and then i'm also supposed to be meeting up with some cute girls next week too <3
3k for arts can be easily done overnight.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
3k for arts can be easily done overnight.
unfortunately i have to ~reference~ which is a bit annoying

But yeah I have 3000+ words now, gonna do my third draft, play some FIFA to get it off my mind, then make a fourth draft and then set off some flares

HSC
Uni Grad
Have work along with study. not sure how I'm gonna fit it through, and to think I'm also procrastinating. oh god.

Recondit

ヽ(" `Д´)ノ
HSC
MATH1231 + PHYS1160 (Only got 16/20 in Final test... fml) done and dusted

Two weeks of MATS1192 + MATS2004 study and chill before the exams

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)