2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ekman

HSC
Just be glad that you're not literally sick from it

(I had to stay home today because I was legit sick af)
Do you have an exam soon because I was really sick 5 days before my ext 2 maths exam. My brain was able to work 2 days before the exam but I was still tired which affected my overall performance

This weather is so cruel :cold:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Do you have an exam soon because I was really sick 5 days before my ext 2 maths exam. My brain was able to work 2 days before the exam but I was still tired which affected my overall performance

Yeah next week I have business

But I tend to study the night before

I was going to change that habit but I don't think that will happen any time soon given the state I'm in :/

rawrliongirl

HSC

that sucks D:
I hate the cold weather ;-; take me somewhere warm :((((((((

Drsoccerball

HSC

You made like one or two silly mistakes... You wouldve smashed me if you wernt sick

astroman

HSC
Starting soon, i haven't finished all topics yet so can't do a proper test yet so end up doing the questions here and there

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)