2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Starting soon, i haven't finished all topics yet so can't do a proper test yet so end up doing the questions here and there
Yeah that's what I'm doing rn for my Assessment 3 task. Just picking out relevant questions.

Drsoccerball

HSC
So this just happened:
We have the same teacher for chem and physics and hes like im not going to give you a large load of homework but two pages of the theory sheet. Im like "sir if i get this piece of rubbish in from the opppsite side of the room we dont get homework" and hes like "Like what Hamlet says in act 3 scene 1 line 61...no."....... Better than my english teacher

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
So this just happened:
We have the same teacher for chem and physics and hes like im not going to give you a large load of homework but two pages of the theory sheet. Im like "sir if i get this piece of rubbish in from the opppsite side of the room we dont get homework" and hes like "Like what Hamlet says in act 3 scene 1 line 61...no."....... Better than my english teacher
Just be grateful that you have a good teacher for chem and phys

I don't have a good teacher for each subject and I don't have tutoring

Ekman

HSC
OMG I just realised trials are right around the corner, im so nervous right now! So much work to do :newburn:

Ekman

HSC
Just be grateful that you have a good teacher for chem and phys

I don't have a good teacher for each subject and I don't have tutoring
Just out of curiosity, do you have the ex-ruse teacher for maths? I think his name is Mr.Woo

astroman

HSC
So my teacher said if you can manage a 65 in the CSSA trial, you will get around 80+ in the HSC, true or BS??

Drsoccerball

HSC
So my teacher said if you can manage a 65 in the CSSA trial, you will get around 80+ in the HSC, true or BS??
Yup our schools difficulty is abit harder than CSSA trails and there was a guy whos internal was 61 and he got 92 for the HSC... So i think that assuption is legit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)