2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

spatula232

HSC
Just want to double check, of the syllabus (say legal), can you only be tested on the learn to? Or can you be tested on the learn about as well? Cheers

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Just want to double check, of the syllabus (say legal), can you only be tested on the learn to? Or can you be tested on the learn about as well? Cheers
On both the 'Learn to' and on the 'Learn about'

Fiction

HSC
Hello everyone :D
How's the weekend going? Productive?
No :c Couldn't study -> too hot in the afternoon.

And now that it's cooled down I feel like sleeping. I feel for the people in the west D: Apparently it gets even more warm there.

teridax

HSC
N/A
No :c Couldn't study -> too hot in the afternoon.

And now that it's cooled down I feel like sleeping. I feel for the people in the west D: Apparently it gets even more warm there.
I know right. :/

Shit, the heat is melting me.

Fiction

HSC
I know right. :/

Shit, the heat is melting me.
Haha wait till summer comes around
I rather not think about it. I'll just hide myself in my cardboard box of a brain and refuse to accept this D:.

It feels like summer already tbh tho. Like afternoon storms and such. Lol I'm desperately hoping this summer isn't going to be like the one before last years where it was absolutely unbearable. Last year's summer was practically non existent (which was nice) and cool. GEDDIT?8D

teridax

HSC
N/A
I rather not think about it. I'll just hide myself in my cardboard box of a brain and refuse to accept this D:.

It feels like summer already tbh tho. Like afternoon storms and such. Lol I'm desperately hoping this summer isn't going to be like the one before last years where it was absolutely unbearable. Last year's summer was practically non existent (which was nice) and cool. GEDDIT?8D
Eh, it's why swimming wouldn't be a bad idea with this weather.

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad

I like the afternoon thunderstorms part of summer :eek:

Fiction

HSC
Eh, it's why swimming wouldn't be a bad idea with this weather.
I like the afternoon thunderstorms part of summer :eek:
The pools always so crowded in this kind of weather though :c Although I don't mind the many (like thousands //shot) kids swimming around in the fun and splash part, the fact that I've been jumped on, swam into and kicked, all by accident (I hope) gets somewhat painful + abit traumatizing haha xD

Afternoon thunderstorms are awesome sometimes. I don't like the fact they usually mean the day's really warm though c: <~ loves the sunny + really windy days xD

BLIT2014

HSC
Uni Grad
The pools always so crowded in this kind of weather though :c Although I don't mind the many (like thousands //shot) kids swimming around in the fun and splash part, the fact that I've been jumped on, swam into and kicked, all by accident (I hope) gets somewhat painful + abit traumatizing haha xD

Afternoon thunderstorms are awesome sometimes. I don't like the fact they usually mean the day's really warm though c: <~ loves the sunny + really windy days xD
Well yeah really not a fan of the hottness :eek:

Reactions: QZP

rawrliongirl

HSC
Guizz I don't know how much more I can take. School lumped together with so many other issues is making me become really depressed again. I just don't want to think or feel anymore. I'm sick of stress I'm sick of thinking, sick of being around people, sick of all this pain. I feel so broken and dead inside. I'm on the verge of literally giving up on life because I just can't take it anymore. I enjoy nothing, I am rarely happy, I feel that there isn't a point anymore. Should I just give up and die? Cos that's what I feel like doing right now.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Guizz I don't know how much more I can take. School lumped together with so many other issues is making me become really depressed again. I just don't want to think or feel anymore. I'm sick of stress I'm sick of thinking, sick of being around people, sick of all this pain. I feel so broken and dead inside. I'm on the verge of literally giving up on life because I just can't take it anymore. I enjoy nothing, I am rarely happy, I feel that there isn't a point anymore. Should I just give up and die? Cos that's what I feel like doing right now.
I think you should call the kids helpline or beyond blue....

Posts like that are worrying , do you needa PM me or anything ?

No you shouldn't give up and die ! You need to beat this darkness and become free again :)

Last edited:

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
Don't give up! There are lots of people out there to help you like your school counselors or year advisor. At one point or another you'll feel overwhelmed with school, on top of everything else. Best things that I can recommend that worked for me -
When you're stressed and can't concentrate step away from the books and have some "me" time for a little while to get your mind off things e.g. read a couple of chapters of a book or watch an episode of your favorite TV series
- Have one night a week off studying such as a Friday to relax and unwind - don't overwork yourself

Highly recommend KHL. It's great if you feel embarrassed talking in person and the counselors are very understanding and patient. If you're nervous about talking on the phone you could email or go online (that's what I do) it's great to get things off your chest.

http://au.reachout.com/wellbeing/school-uni-and-study/exams-and-study-stress

I hope you get the support you need and make the most out of the year ahead. Before you know it, it'll be over!

rawrliongirl

HSC

No you shouldn't give up and die ! You need to beat this darkness and become free again :)
Don't give up! There are lots of people out there to help you like your school counselors or year advisor. At one point or another you'll feel overwhelmed with school, on top of everything else. Best things that I can recommend that worked for me -
When you're stressed and can't concentrate step away from the books and have some "me" time for a little while to get your mind off things e.g. read a couple of chapters of a book or watch an episode of your favorite TV series
- Have one night a week off studying such as a Friday to relax and unwind - don't overwork yourself

Highly recommend KHL. It's great if you feel embarrassed talking in person and the counselors are very understanding and patient. If you're nervous about talking on the phone you could email or go online (that's what I do) it's great to get things off your chest.

http://au.reachout.com/wellbeing/school-uni-and-study/exams-and-study-stress

I hope you get the support you need and make the most out of the year ahead. Before you know it, it'll be over!

fanks guys.. i feel that im beyond help now.
i just feel so terrible all the time.
it was never this bad before. i mean i used to be really down a lot in the past 2-3 years, but this has just gotten so bad. its like im in a black hole, and ive been sucked so far in that ill never find a way out.

laura-jayne14

HSC
Uni Grad
it was never this bad before. i mean i used to be really down a lot in the past 2-3 years, but this has just gotten so bad. its like im in a black hole, and ive been sucked so far in that ill never find a way out.
No worries :'( If you need someone to talk to, I'm here. Just send me a PM :)

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Your brain is telling you that you are beyond help, but it isn't ! (I've been there )

There is help, and they can help you get back up again. :) :)

(You just need to reach out to them)

rawrliongirl

HSC
Your brain is telling you that you are beyond help, but it isn't ! (I've been there )

There is help, and they can help you get back up again. :) :)

(You just need to reach out to them)
i really wish that i could believe that i can be helped.
its gotten so bad.
i cry nearly every day.
i broke down twice in public this weekend.
ive started hurting myself and im beginning to isolate myself a lot more too.
i am so mentally exhausted. i cant handle it. i just want it all to end. :'( :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)