Status
Not open for further replies.

matchalolz

HSC
How is everyone going?

Guys remember we can do this! :)
wk1-3 chill as
wk 4-5 shit gettin' real
now: drowning in work but going to majorly prioritise, should be able to manage :lol:
wish i had time to keep up with notes but have to ditch them to prepare for assessments

flyingmwa

HSC
wk1-3 chill as
wk 4-5 shit gettin' real
now: drowning in work but going to majorly prioritise, should be able to manage :lol:
wish i had time to keep up with notes but have to ditch them to prepare for assessments
Ikr! Notes are actually hard to keep up with. I probably will finish it just before the assessment. :(

matchalolz

HSC
Ikr! Notes are actually hard to keep up with. I probably will finish it just before the assessment. :(
for one of my subs, making syllabus notes won't help much so i defs have to ditch notes there :(
but I"m so glad i did as much notes as i could along the way otherwise my screwed levels would be 9000+

hoping I don't screw up this first round because i know my motivation will hit rock bottom

Axio

=o
HSC
Hi! Need some advice, I am thinking of dropping either General Maths or Ancient and I can't decide, keeping in mind I have no idea what I'd like to do after year 12. Does General matter when it comes to Uni's? Never been a very mathematical person!
Thanks in advance
In terms of university, general maths is rarely a prerequisite, although it is sometimes for things such as primary school teaching. Ofc any type of maths would be handy to do so it just depends on how well you are doing in history and maths, how much you like them and what kind of marks you want to receive. :)

dangerouss

cindy is such a bitch
HSC
Yeah I remember. I think death would be the solution for everything
No more school
No more worries
I won't waste anyone's time anymore
I won't waste any more space
I won't be a burden on anyone anymore
Won't have to deal with People letting me down anymore
Etc
Tbh I've never really been a positive person.
Don't even know what I love anymore, I enjoy nothing and haven't felt happy in forever.
The only things I like I'm not even good at so HAHAHA I'm screwed ._.
I think you just need to find yourself again.
Go drink another cup of hot sauce u hooligan
u r a funny one
How is everyone going?

Guys remember we can do this! :)
catch up some time?
In terms of university, general maths is rarely a prerequisite, although it is sometimes for things such as primary school teaching. Ofc any type of maths would be handy to do so it just depends on how well you are doing in history and maths, how much you like them and what kind of marks you want to receive. :)
how've you been man

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
No more school
No more worries
Etc
Don't even know what I love anymore, I enjoy nothing and haven't felt happy in forever.
The fact that you are still here means that you are doing something right :)

Heads up ok?

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
No more school
No more worries
Etc
You don't need to be good at something to have a right to enjoy it, and through persistent practice, you can become better at it, for example, I am terrible at dancing and singing, but that doesn't preclude me from deriving personal enjoyment from these activitues. Remember, delay is never denial in achieving your dreams and you are empowered to be happy, don't worry about others and always try to do something you enjoy everyday:) take care:) ( and do talk about your worries to people close to you so you can lighten the burden)

Thunderstorm

HSC
Anyone got suggestions for a Business to do a case study on that is directly related to operations processes? I know there's a thread on this and I've read it, but just wondering if anyone here has got any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Coca-Cola Amatil at the moment.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Anyone got suggestions for a Business to do a case study on that is directly related to operations processes? I know there's a thread on this and I've read it, but just wondering if anyone here has got any suggestions? I'm leaning towards Coca-Cola Amatil at the moment.
That would be a good one :)

astroman

HSC
for my business i wanna do businesses that markers will not of seen before, coca cola, billabong, apple are very common.

Thunderstorm

HSC
for my business i wanna do businesses that markers will not of seen before, coca cola, billabong, apple are very common.
I agree, but what I'm going to do is arm myself with a few case studies hopefully by HSC. For example, I'll do Coco-Cola Amatil for operations but do something else for HR, marketing and finance. Hopefully I'll find something relatable to the topic and simultaneously unique then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)