2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
I thought bonus points don't apply for law and Med

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
Subject bonus points don't, I.E., no extras for band 6. UNSW Law has 2016 as it's final year for Elite Athlete Entry and Law, and I get three for sport because I compete at a national level. USYD is up to the discretion of the selectors, but is done through the Elite Athlete Program, and focuses more on time away from study and school through practice (I have 11 hours of training a week). All the other uni's are similar to UNSW, except they're not planning on phasing it out, except for ANU, which is closer to USYD.

Flop21

HSC
Subject bonus points don't, I.E., no extras for band 6. UNSW Law has 2016 as it's final year for Elite Athlete Entry and Law, and I get three for sport because I compete at a national level. USYD is up to the discretion of the selectors, but is done through the Elite Athlete Program, and focuses more on time away from study and school through practice (I have 11 hours of training a week). All the other uni's are similar to UNSW, except they're not planning on phasing it out, except for ANU, which is closer to USYD.
What sport you play?

rawrliongirl

HSC
I got an early admission interview for UOW but idk whether or not to do it?
Wollongong is like 2 hours away from me... but if I don't do it would it be a missed opportunity?
idk what to dooo :s

turntaker

HSC
I got an early admission interview for UOW but idk whether or not to do it?
Wollongong is like 2 hours away from me... but if I don't do it would it be a missed opportunity?
idk what to dooo :s
Im aiming for unsw, but if not UOW is only 45 minutes drive from me.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Im aiming for unsw, but if not UOW is only 45 minutes drive from me.
I'm aiming UTS or UNSW.
UTS is the most convenient for me with just a single train ride straight to central. If I had to travel over 2 hours almost everyday just to go to UOW like idk how I'd feel about that.

AH! not sure if to go through with this or not. At the time my dad told me to do it. Then like a week ago he said I should avoid going to UOW if I can because it's so far away.
I put the application in not expecting to get through... then I did.. :/

turntaker

HSC
I'm aiming UTS or UNSW.
UTS is the most convenient for me with just a single train ride straight to central. If I had to travel over 2 hours almost everyday just to go to UOW like idk how I'd feel about that.

AH! not sure if to go through with this or not. At the time my dad told me to do it. Then like a week ago he said I should avoid going to UOW if I can because it's so far away.
Yes, basically everyone I know got an interview offer. lol
They are very generous.

If you live far away it is hard to travel there so UTS or UNSW would probably be better.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Yes, basically everyone I know got an interview offer. lol
They are very generous.

If you live far away it is hard to travel there so UTS or UNSW would probably be better.

Lol, did you apply for early offer?
and ya tru.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
I'm aiming UTS or UNSW.

I wouldn't recommend you to travel 2 hours just for UOW. It will impact your social life, and while your friends are going out ... you have to go home early every time.

turntaker

HSC
I wouldn't recommend you to travel 2 hours just for UOW. It will impact your social life, and while your friends are going out ... you have to go home early every time.
you could actually probably afford to stay near UOW because rent is very cheap.

rawrliongirl

HSC
ihave never had much of a social life lol and i probably won't in uni either :')

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)