• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Flop21

HSC
is this the case for all other subjects or?
Your teachers would have aimed to made their trial papers as close to HSC difficulty as possible.

But one of my teachers said he gets surprised as some of the things they give marks to so... I suppose in the HSC they are marking to give you marks, as opposed to being strict like in the trials (they usually mark stricter in trials).

View attachment 32440

lul

YOU'RE GIVING ME STRESSSSSSS
hahahaha sorry, I'm stressed myself. But tbh I'm feeling okay now after I made my plan.

Flop21

HSC
I dunno when I'm going to find time to fill out all these scholarship applications. I just realised each individual one has a whole lot of questions, in addition to the profile page questions which took me ages.

Plus I just realised you have to apply for FEAS which also has questions... so PSA to anyone wanting to do engineering at UNSW.

Mr_Kap

HSC
I dunno when I'm going to find time to fill out all these scholarship applications. I just realised each individual one has a whole lot of questions, in addition to the profile page questions which took me ages.

Plus I just realised you have to apply for FEAS which also has questions... so PSA to anyone wanting to do engineering at UNSW.

Last edited:

lightthefuze

HSC
Does anyone feel too confident n any of their subjects?

Because ever since trials I have stopped doing any 2u Math papers or any 2u study because I was getting 93-95 raw in past HSC papers. And now I'm worried I haven't done enough study on the little things that could be thrown in.
English, CAFS, Legal (a little), SOR
During Business exams I go into survival mode (aka stock knowledge and the bs the answer)
Ancient is like the same, survival mode for one topic - 4th C. Greece

Flop21

HSC

Because ever since trials I have stopped doing any 2u Math papers or any 2u study because I was getting 93-95 raw in past HSC papers. And now I'm worried I haven't done enough study on the little things that could be thrown in.
Yes, biology.

Also industrial technology multimedia. However that subject is just... just a nightmare honestly. There's way too much content for a 1.5 hour exam, and lots of questions seem to be stretching it a bit, i.e. not really in the syllabus. Plus there's not that much material or resources on the subject.'

But I've planned to just get through content + past papers for all my subjects. So just make sure MrKap you make time for past papers for math. My goal is ~10 past papers for math.

Chris_S

HSC
The amount of memorising in pdhpe and biology I have to do along with bits of chemistry is a complete nightmare! Why can't every subject be like maths lol

teridax

HSC
N/A
The amount of memorising in pdhpe and biology I have to do along with bits of chemistry is a complete nightmare! Why can't every subject be like maths lol
Yeah, bio is a rote fest, but at least chem is sorta bearable lol

teridax

HSC
N/A
is anyone getting sick of doing english now?

i'm tempted to just do a maths paper as opposed to writing my discovery essay, fuck

Flop21

HSC
Just reading the feedback for the cohort, English paper one, some people apparently got confused and wrote an essay in the creative writing section in response to the stimulus... lol wtf.

rawrliongirl

HSC
Quick Q...
Does UWS have a normal history major? All I see is History and Political Thought as one thing.
And UTS doesn't offer History does it?

rawrliongirl

HSC

kinda in multimedia... i managed to get 92 in trials having started 'studying' (complaining to people that we hadn't learnt anything in class) like 3 hours before the exam. in fact i went in there barely knowing anything and BSing most of it.

prob won't start studying for multimedia till after my modern history exam...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)