2015ers Chit-Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

iforgotmyname

Metallic Oxide
HSC
I just want to take some time and say I am officially fucked for English. Only started memorizing today, spent the last few weeks tweaking essays and they are all 1200 words... Yeah I know the feels

astroman

HSC
I just want to take some time and say I am officially fucked for English. Only started memorizing today, spent the last few weeks tweaking essays and they are all 1200 words... Yeah I know the feels
Why memorize all your essays word by word? You have to adapt it on the day anyways so regurgitating it wont get you the marks since you wont answer the question directly. I'd say it's best to remember you key points from each paragraph and have a solid intro and conclusion.

Katsumi

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
HSC
N/A
I memorized everything in 4 days. Word for word. Including supplementary/"switch out" paragraphs.

FlyingKanga

The optimistic pessimist.
HSC
What do you mean??

If it makes a difference, I like bio and care about it lol. Wanna do really well in it.

Currently making up a NEW plan, 9 hours a day (is this enough), currently peeing myself at all the crap I gotta do.
It's definitely a good subject but it's chaotic in our school. Teacher taught it like we're 5 and now we don't have the right terminology and most the students don't care. I'm dedicating most my time to it tho so hopefully it won't affect me.

lightthefuze

HSC
I just make flash cards for my techniques and examples

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Flop21

HSC
I can't move my writing hand, it's fucked. My whole HSC is down the drain. Wtf do I do? Can special provisions still be organised this week??? In case I cannot write during HSC exams??

astroman

HSC
I can't move my writing hand, it's fucked. My whole HSC is down the drain. Wtf do I do? Can special provisions still be organised this week??? In case I cannot write during HSC exams??
Nope, too late, have to have a more extreme case now.

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
Do wrist exercises, it will help your hand

Nah.. too late for that

leehuan

HSC
How do I write? I'm just hugging my keyboard right now.

Or rather completely clicking the crap out of it.

astroman

HSC
How do I write? I'm just hugging my keyboard right now.
If you ceebs writing all your essays out at once, just write out paragraphs and time them individually, then take a break. Then continue writing, this way you won't get bored.

HecticSandWitch

2007 fuccboi hustler king
HSC
Is it cramped? Grab some cheeky magnesium, that should help.

leehuan

HSC
If you ceebs writing all your essays out at once, just write out paragraphs and time them individually, then take a break. Then continue writing, this way you won't get bored.
Yeah, jokes aside again realistically that's what I'm trying to do. Except I find I lose all of my ideas and my planning makes not enough sense once I start again.

astroman

HSC
Yeah, jokes aside again realistically that's what I'm trying to do. Except I find I lose all of my ideas and my planning makes not enough sense once I start again.
Try writing bullet points for each paragraph so you get a summary, it's gonna help improve your memory.

Flop21

HSC
Is it cramped? Grab some cheeky magnesium, that should help.
Nah it's not cramped, feels sprained or something like tendinitis. Literally unable to move without it hurting like hell. Can't do hand exercises because that just fks it up even more, really painful.

I'm going to not move it all day, and hopefully it's better by tomorrow. But I have a feeling this is going to happen everytime I write for long periods i.e. first english exam.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)